• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. pdgoldinc

I'm 100% better, can function again

Thank you for the request, panckage, I was going to but have been quite busy with my business. I am actually able to focus well enough to be in business again. I have not had brainfog in weeks, since I started taking Phenylpiracetam. I am still having a slight problem, I call it, waking up my...
  2. pdgoldinc

I am using translate.google.com, it gives me enough understanding what the sentenses are meant to say. I agree, the Russians have good studies. Thank you for your comment.
  3. pdgoldinc

High blood pressure with me/cfs?

I tried Noopept for the terrible brainfog. It worked somewhat. Now I am taking Phenylpiracetam and Adrafinil, I'm back to normal, I think. I have forgotten what it is to be normal, it has been so long, for about a year now I have been unable to get out of bed. Normally I slept 22 hrs/day...
  4. pdgoldinc

I just saw new replies in the meantime. This is funny, I translate from Russian and Japanese and what ever else language often into English, because I was desperate for an alternative to meth. I write in simple language, often when I read reports about studies, I would be clueless at the end and...
  5. pdgoldinc

I just took my "stash" out to see the directions. I take Adrafinil Bulk Powder 300mg/day and Phenylpiracetam 100 mg/day. I just got this stuff in last Monday, they provide a little measuring spoon but you are supposed to weigh it for accuracy. I don't have a scale. I get it from...
  6. pdgoldinc

I have been experimenting with this and that for about a year now. I started joining forums about 2 month ago and have tried more pills and supplements, nothing worked. I am not about to stay in bed all day long, not being able to get up to even brush my teeth or pet my cats. Life can be better...
  7. pdgoldinc

I have previously tried Noopept, it seems to help with brain fog also, not as well as Phenylpiracetam.
  8. pdgoldinc

I don't have any side effects from it at all. Two days ago, I was able to sleep through the whole night, I have not done that in month and month! I don't know how safe Modafinil, actually, it's Adrafinil and Phenylpiracetam are, my primary does not seem to be much help at all, she has no clue...
  9. pdgoldinc

I have been in search of something to help with this terrible brain fog and horrible sleepiness and exhaustion. I am now taking Modafinil and Phenylpiracetam. I can't believe the difference it makes. Has anyone ever tried this combination before? I recommend it and it's very inexpensive. Would...
  10. pdgoldinc

Thank you for informing me about PQQ. I need to do something and will order a bottle. If it works for you, it may work for me. Is anybody else using something to stay awake during the day, who is reading this thread? I would appreciate your opinion and what was prescribed for you or what you...
  11. pdgoldinc

Thank you for the new replies. Last time I was at the doctor's office, I did not get a prescription. I again, had asked for something for brain fog and the unbearable sleepiness. I often sleep 20 hours of a day and I am completely worthless. After 2 years of asking, I'm really getting tired of...
  12. pdgoldinc

Thank you so much for all the responses. It helps to hear from you! My doctor visit did not go well at all. My husband dragged me out of bed, I usually sleep most of the day and just can't get up. I brought some literature along, she looked at the list of tests and gave me a script. I then asked...
  13. pdgoldinc

Thanks for your advice Mr. Edwards, it's about time that I take my BP seriously.
  14. pdgoldinc

Thanks for your reply, Countrygirl. I can see, I have a lot to learn here. Actually, I have not been diagnosed yet. I have been complaining for close to two years that I can't get up in the morning and sleep all day. It got really bad about a year ago and currently, I can sleep for a good 18-20...
  15. pdgoldinc

CFS_for_19_years, thanks for pointing this out to me. I had a feeling....
  16. pdgoldinc

SOC, you are absolutely right. I have an appointment Tuesday, I will have a long talk with her and set it straight.
  17. pdgoldinc

halcyon, I don't have any symptoms of orthostatic tachycardia. I don't have POTS either. I do have a BP meter at home, I am having problems with my BP for at least 35 years, it is usually over 200/the lower number DIA is usually quite high too. Then a few times, my pressure was so low that I had...
  18. pdgoldinc

Forbin, thanks for pointing all this out to me. I very much appreciate it.
  19. pdgoldinc

Is it possible to have high blood pressure with me/cfs? My BP was 250/150 at my last doctor visit. 5 minutes later it read 200/136. My doctor has no clue what's wrong with me and I need to find out on my own.