• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Neurotransmitter report help (nutrahacker)

Thanks for replying Critterina. Anxiety is my main problem. Perhaps some depression. I think i will do some lab testing and see if could get more information to find the right supplements or medication.
  2. J

I'll post the results directly here instead of pdf file. Neurotransmitter Levels rs578776 CHRNA5 AG: 1/2 48.4664% Neuronal acetylcholine receptor subunit alpha-5 Increased nicotine intake Neurotransmitter Levels rs165722 COMT CC: 2/2 32.6762% Degrades catecholamines, Phase II, inactivates...
  3. J

Could someone more experienced have a quick look at my results and give some feedback if there is something special at my neurotransmitter related genes. I've done some supplementation based on these results, but it didn't seem to have any effect.