• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Struggling Practicing Mold Avoidance: How to avoid cross-contaminating new living space when moving?

Thanks for your reply Gypsygirl. Yes, it is crazy making dealing with the invisible mold spores, especially when it comes to explaining it to others and telling them why I need my stuff wiped clean. They think, if you don't see it, there must be nothing there, it must be ok, and it can make one...
  2. S

Struggling Practicing Mold Avoidance: How to avoid cross-contaminating new living space when moving?

Hi Gypsygirl, Thanks for your reply, and so timely! Yes, overhwelming is the word I have used aboutbthe whole experience, but, my plan is to try to manage this. Pardon my ignorance, I really didn't have much knowledge concerning building construction and such prior to this whole...
  3. S

Hi, sorry my post got sent somehow before I finished writing or editing it. Sorry this got so long, it just goes to show how overwhelmed I am, I guess.. Anyway, I need a good plan as fo how to clean and transport my things so they don't cross contaminate new property. I have used essential...
  4. S

Hi Gypsiegirl, I came across your posts and found this forum when I was searching for information on moving from a high mold spore (and possibly toxic mold) environment. I have found your posts very informative, and a desire to help people going through mold overexposure or illness. I am...