• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

New Methylation Videos by Ben Lynch

Below is just a snippet of the quotes that appear here and there. Taking others' research is not an excellent researcher.
  2. T

New Methylation Videos by Ben Lynch

Just curious. I carry MTHFR, and I am a good researcher in my field -very far from Dr Lynch's. Judging from google scholar or any research database, Dr Lynch is not well published as a researcher at all. I checked with our medical faculty and they agree. Why does he get a reputation among...
  3. T

Interactions of several mutations in Methylation

Many of us have read on the effects of the individual mutation, but the systemic effects of the several mutations remain puzzling with all the debates about Yasko. Does anyone have sources on the interaction effects? I am very confused about the interpretation of just four mutations in bold...