• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. SleeplesslyDying

How Many Minutes Of Slow Wave Sleep (Nrem 2-3) Sleep Do You Get?

I find the zeo band accurately record the times of my night awakenings so I trust it is accurate in other respects as well. Also I do feel fatigued all the time which is the reason why I purchased the zeo headband, to investigate the problem. I do find inaccuracies sometimes, in that it would...
  2. SleeplesslyDying

How Many Minutes Of Slow Wave Sleep (Nrem 2-3) Sleep Do You Get?

I only get around 55 minutes of deep sleep every night as measured by my zeo headband. I spend most of the night in light sleep. I always feel fatigued. I can't find any reliable data on how much slow wave sleep one is supposed to get. If anyone here has used zeo or a sleep study, please inform...
  3. SleeplesslyDying

Help for Insomnia by cooling your head

Is the cooling cap really any different from blowing AC air to your head, if so how?