• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

My understanding of treating adrenal fatigue

I currently take low dose Hydrocortisone daily along with Fludrocortisone, Sea Salt, SRPotassium and Naturthroid Thyroid. I recently did 23andMe and discovered I have CBS mutations, MTHFR, and a list of others. I would like to treat these but wonder if I need to stop the meds I'm doing now to...
  2. D

New....Posting Genetic Genie Resuts

No lies.............I am close to tears! Needless to say I have been doing a lot of reading. Thank you so much ChosenOne and Caledonia. My main concern right now is whether or not I need to wean of my current meds. I am taking a massive dose of Potassium. 210 meq Daily. Along with...
  3. D

New....Posting Genetic Genie Resuts

I need help deciphering these. I started looking these up individually and ended up just confusing myself immensely. Can anyone help me understand what they mean and what if anything I can do to remedy any or all? I feel like I need Genetic Genie for dummies, or something! And also in looking...