• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Natassha

Lithium orotate, methylation and thyroid

@npeden Would you say that using herbs such as kava, valerian, chamomile, passion flower, etc. on a regular basis would also cause the body to product less GABA and lead to withdrawal?
  2. Natassha

How to lower glutamate? Pharmacologics?

If you have high glutamate, according to Amy Yasko, from Autism: Pathways to Recovery, pp 99-102: "Foods to Avoid Sources of MSG Hydrolyzed protein or hydrolyzed oat flour Sodium caseinate or calcium caseinate Autolyzed yeast or yeast extract Gelatin Glutamic acid Monosodium glutamate...
  3. Natassha

DNA RNA supplements

How are you doing these days? I feel totally lost in all of this. I have CBS, MTHFR c, COMT, MAO, and lots of others. I suffer from yeast/bacteria/leaky gut, anxiety, insomnia, histamine. Should I start with CBS, COMT, MAO? It looks like it's helped you. Pardon my ignorance, but are these...