• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

23andMe results, loss libido and emotions, ssri

@adreno Yes, there is plenty of such stories.. I didn´t really benefit any from SSRI, only blunted feelings but depressed feelings have I never really suffered from. I am more of an obsessive type and worrier, but I am getting better with therapy and lifestyle changes! I stopped because it was...
  2. P

@deleder2k Yes 22 is good. FSH and LH is on the very low range but I don´t know if that is saying something..Nope, I haven´t tried any such. I can get an erection "naturally" sometimes but it is just that I do not get excited or even care about sex and other stuff. I am thinking my...
  3. P

@deleder2k Blood work this summer showed for example: S-Testosteron 22nmol/L (range 8,6-29) S-T3 (free) 5,1pmol/L (3,5-5,4) S-Follitropin(FSH) 1,3E/L (1,0-12,5) S-Lutropin (LH) 2,7E/L (1,2-9,6) Thyriod (levels were increased 1 year after SSRI compared to 1 year before SSRI) S-TSH, tyrotropin...
  4. P

Hi, I suffer from emotional blunting and sexual dysfunction after I used SSRI for 3 months 1,5 years ago. I am low on energy and not motivated in life as I used to be. Today I got my 23andMe results back and I would really appreciate if anyone could comment or suggest me to supplement with...