• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Totally confused with my results

Thanks TheChosenOne - I shall get some lithium as it certainly sounds like it might help. Did you start at 12omg x 2 a day or did you 'ramp up' to that dose? Also did you notice any side effects when starting such as drowsiness or anything (I'm presuming that reducing excitory neurotransmitters...
  2. J

Hi, Thanks both very much, it's exciting to find out more and to think I might actually be able to do something to finally get rid of this constant anxiety. So from the above it sounds like the thing I need to concentrate on first are the MAOA & COMT mutations? The problem is that the more I...
  3. J

Hello All, I'm a new member on the forum but have been reading your posts for a few months now & can see you guys (and girls!) really know your stuff, I thought I had started to pickup a lot of information but now I have my 23andme results I am totally confused about what to address first and...