• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Boyd Haley's OSR for XMRV

"Either way, her implication that others were offering "constructive" advise and I wasn't, was "belittling" to me." the best thing to do to avoid this is not deserving it in the first place .. no one here needs anyone to teach them what they should discuss at the moment .. if u find this...
  2. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

the puzzle hi fredd , For the last nearly 7 years I have been looking for the next piece of the puzzle that will keep the healing progressing, one at a time mostly. Now I'm looking for that next piece above and beyond what I am already doing that will carry my neurological healing the rest...
  3. L

Immune boosters

the real thing in the depressed immunity situation of long term chronic infections they use levamisole and interferons in mainstream medicine .. interferons r expensive but levamisole is one of the cheapest meds i know of .. Immunotherapy in chronic brucellosis. Effect of levamisole...
  4. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

hi fredd , sorry for the misspelling , i wasted ur time , i had to correct it after i saw later that i d forgot " m " before the " grms" .. " maybe for pwc the dangerous effects of b12s r not only the toxic effects of it that u mentioned happens with 100 times of the doses r used So...
  5. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

mercury detox hi fredd , i remember ur model for mb12 to chelate mercury and according to that model really very little amounts could be chelated which do not explain peoples mercury expiriences ( if the tests and interpretitions of metal detox symptoms r correct ) .. what i want to say ...
  6. L

Beneficial effect of brewers' yeast extract

Beneficial effect of brewers' yeast extract on daily activity in a murine model of chronic fatigue syndrome Department of General Medicine, Kanazawa Medical University, Kahoku-gun, Ishikawa, Japan. The aim of this study was to assess the effect of Brewers' yeast extract (BYE) on daily...
  7. L

Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment: 1932 to1972 HUMANS as Lab Rats

"Wow did I go off topic. Sorry, I'm tired" i think not .. i needed the updated version : ) .. so no more facts but good and bad theories ..quality of evidence makes it bad or good .. and to call a theory conspiracy theory has no place in science but has it in politics .. this form is easier...
  8. L

"That's why saying "evolution is just a theory" incorrectly minimizes evolution, which is also a scientific fact." hi dr. i might be wrong but i think evolution theory coudnt be proven yet because there was a missing form of animal in the ladder from monkey to man .. and i might be...
  9. L

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof" yes .. and when this proof is found then it is an " extraordinary fact " , not a claim anymore .. i say " extraordinary things happen in the world " and to prove them to the point of fact , first there must be an exordinary claim/theory...
  10. L

wasnt the way to facts in science ,was something like ; theory - hypothesis - fact ?? if no one makes theories no facts ( answers ) can be derived .. created answers - found answers .. what is the difference .. there is not such two different ways , there is only wrong theories and right...
  11. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

one more thing i have to mention here , let it be medical or car repair opinion , one may give an hundred advice and 99 of them help people very much and the 1 exception may break something .. and if the person is accused , held responsible for that 1 situation he will not be able to help...
  12. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"Would you say that this lab is better for me than the testing at Metametrix having mercury poisoning Hashimotos and Lyme as far as hair analysis and organic acids is concerned as well as the test you mentioned? " with the current expirience Rich , to say that this lab is better or not , may...
  13. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"I am claiming the same as others here have claimed, that a large dose of methyl b12 has a negative effect on the endocrine system of some people and to continue is harmful" "methyl b12 has a negative effect on the endocrine system " this needs proof .. any lab evidence or anything in...
  14. L

I tested negative to both tests

hi ladymandy , i say dont try it unless u r in an hospital being effectively monitored for anything that may go wrong .. or maybe not even in an hospital with a negative test and an already weak health condition .. yes u might have an undiagnosed xmrv but no one knows yet if this virus is...
  15. L

I tested negative to both tests

sorry to hear this ladymandy , have u ever been to middle east or mediterranean or Mexico ?.. chronic neurobrucellosis , my latest find , seems to be a very stealth chronic infection which is capable of doing every physical and mental damage to its victim, seen also in cfs or lyme .. i posted...
  16. L

Folic acid, B12, and cancer risk

hi pey , i m afraid i dont .. but i think fredd might know some ( or a few thousand : ) ..
  17. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

defence against abuse hi fredd , i think u seriously need ur own website , or a link by phonix rising given to u where u can make effective moderation against trolls using various ways which r obvious by now and dont need to be analyzed or mentioned in detail again and again .. i dont...
  18. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

" Rich I'm guessing that B12 causes/accelerates detox in toxic people (certainly it does in me when taken along with active folates). If you have adrenal fatigue and you detox too fast, additional stress is created for the adrenals. So there does seem to be some link between B12 and Adrenal...
  19. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

" Freddd is not a doctor, nor does he have any medical training " i really wished the manopolly of doctors to talk about cfs , suggest solutions about cfs could work for pwcs but as anyone with cfs knows , it did not up so far .. and there can be people better than the avarage doctor in the...
  20. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"He doesn't seem to have any evidence for anything he says, except that he was a "systems analyst" so people should just believe him" lets take one example "so people should just believe him" because he is a system analyst ? who said that , who claimed that ever ? .. this is my main...
  21. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"Wow - it appears that Freddd or someone else had my entire post deleted" pls edit this specuation too robin "I asked Freddd to provide evidence for his dangerous and reckless claims, but instead I guess he chose to delete the post, or have it deleted" what about this one ...
  22. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"mherschen Wow - it appears that Freddd or someone else had my entire post deleted. I didn't save a copy, so that is very unfortunate. In fact, it appears that all my posts are being deleted. I am pm-ing this to brenda so at least someone is aware that this is happening. You can see that Freddd...
  23. L

Campaign to bring wessley to justice

this can be done easier when/if xmrv is proven to be the cause .. in addition pwc will have the energy to fight : ) , but i m afraid everyone will forgive or forget wessley like ppl if they get well .. anyway i can give 5 $ i think , at any time the action starts .. ( u should add this post...
  24. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

"Just pumping b12 in without knowing what you're doing or specifically attempting to correct is not very smart or recommended" recomended by who ? the mainstream medicine ? so i think u should go see a gp instead of losing ur time here .. "It's not "startup symptoms" oh sorry i think we...
  25. L

Any contact with Asia before the onset of ME/CFS?

Person-to-person transmission of Brucella melitensis Human brucellosis is primarily an occupational hazard in the USA; in the Middle East and Africa ingestion of contaminated dairy products is an important route of infection. Whether human beings can become infected via person-to-person...
  26. L

this is from 1954 F E W , IF ANY, infectious diseases have been the subject of so much controversy and misunderstanding as has chronic low-grade brucellosis. Indeed, the very existence of such a clinical entity still is disputed by some clinicians, public health, and laboratory workers...
  27. L

Mediterranean , middle east - chronic brucellosis i m reading about " chronic brucellosis " these days , it is indistinguishable from chronic fatigue syndrome by its symptoms .. it s said to be eradicated from north America and most Europe long ago but still persist in Mediterranean and some...
  28. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

hi garcia " - getting a "metalic" feeling in the head " have u ever heard anyone else had this ? and " nausea " .. this can be from detox too right ? and if u describe overmethylation as " its difficult to describe because they are all quite subjective (but definite) symptoms"...
  29. L

XMRV results

" Well, perhaps Reeves and Wessely can get a position under Thabo Mbeki..." :o i promise myself i will not die till the day i see all the psyhciatrists r out of bussiness who r treating infected people with woodoo talking and lifetime symptom relievers .. ( and gradual immunesuppresing...
  30. L

B-12 - The Hidden Story

urine test hi freddd , i think u d said somewhere on this thread that when u take glutathione or precursors , the b12s and methylfolates r excreted with the urine , if this is the mechanism of mfolate and or b12 depletion , it can be demonstrated with an urine test .. i have a particular...