• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Anyone tried ketamine?

Ketamine treatment is not yet approved from FDA for treatment of depression.
  2. M

glucomannan for hypoglycemia?

A simple way to combat reactive hypoglycemia lows is cornstarch, which has been proven as a safe an effective way to prevent low blood sugar levels. However, glucomannan is not recommended for treating reactive hypoglycemia.
  3. M

Garlic juice anyone ?

What I did I place the garlic in the bottom of my heel wrap it with cloth. Then I wear a sock and leave it for whole night and I have an amazing result. Doing this twice a week.
  4. M

Uric acid

It is safe to used that even not prescribe by doctor because the uric acid in my big toe is getting worse.
  5. M

Pain Relief for my Fibro/Sjogrens-Finally!

Being free from pain is the best thing we can celebrate to our health. Because for almost 7 years am dealing with this pain on and off.
  6. M

Treatment for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs

I have surgery 2 years ago both of my big toe and now am still in pain and I cannot understand why. I felt like regretting doing the surgery.
  7. M

Help! Pain, status post bunionectomy and Lyrica

I felt stabbing pain bottom of feet and I don't know whats wrong because the pain comes and goes. Any help?