• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Did taking SAM-e help anybody?

Like the title says did it? Has anyone took it after focusing on b12 and proved effective ? If i go ahead and buy it should i take it together ? Thanks !
  2. T

9 days on ldn, still tired and spacey

im gonna guess u are. I've been on it a month and a half maybe 2. I take 200mg and i haven't felt better nor worse. The side effects you are referring to are "detox" effects. This is normal and could mean its working. When you go on these things you need to know that its gonna get worse before...
  3. T

9 days on ldn, still tired and spacey

are you referring to iodine or ?
  4. T

Is it ok that my Active B12 Dibencozide has folic acid in it ?

Ok so like Monday - "mb12" Tuesday- "ab12" and so forth ? My problem is i get stressed about little things like when to take and how much. realistically its each to their own. I've been on iodine supplementation for a while (200-300mg) a day. Still haven't felt one bit different except i...
  5. T

Quick question is it ok to take methyl and Dibencozide together ? or should I spread them all out evenly ? ALSO the Dibencozide is 8.6mg a pop ? would you recommend splitting it up ? thanks ! sorry for all the questions.
  6. T

thanks for the reply! and yeah ill change the error I think ill just order Source Naturals, Dibencozide Coenzymated B-12, 60 Tablets. Its just the money side of it that's annoying but if it means there's a chance of getting better ill follow through. And plus the fact that I cant start it...
  7. T

I didn't realise until now that you should not have folic acid added with any of your supplements.. According to Freddds Protocol. I purchased this: http://eu.iherb.com/Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Active-B12-Dibencozide-3000-mcg-60-Lozenges/1637 My folate isn't levels aren't low or high (midway)...