• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Glutamine possibly wreaking havoc and dealing with leaky gut

You mention that you were taking Diflucan while taking the glutamine and some other stuff. It was probably the Diflucan that was making you feel so crazy and overwhelmed! The die-off affect I get from taking even the smallest amount of a Diflucan pill, causes insane anxiety for me. Maybe it was...
  2. S

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

I don't know if this will help anyone but I dicivered that taking 500mg Quercetin on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, keeps me from having a herx reaction to another kind of supplement that could cause one. For me I use it so the within the hour of taking it, I can take 1 tablespoon...
  3. S

Butyrate reduces intestinal permeability

I read that the resistant starch found in dark green un-ripe bananas feed the good bacteria in our gut that are responsible for making BUTYRIC acid in our gut. I use 1/2 of an organic dark green banana(peeled) and 3 tablespoons organic coconut milk, 3 tablespoons organic blueberries and a few...