• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Sillyrabbit

Heart beat feeling like it is pounding very hard...feeling and hearing each beat

I also have had this sometimes more noticeable than other times. I think to some degree I got used to it except for at night. I take melatonin every night or it can keep me up and I feel wired.
  2. Sillyrabbit

Denied Disability in Canada, not sure what to do?

Yes I have made some contact and they say I can try again and dispute it! I just think it is so stressful to even try to prove to everyone that I am really sick! Somedays I feel like it is only in my head and maybe I am just not sick enough to be sick? I don't know I find it so hard to try to...
  3. Sillyrabbit

I was on disability through Unemployment? the government? I was not working already when I was diagnosed?
  4. Sillyrabbit

I was on disability for a year and I am not sure what has changed so much to be denied? It was to do with my thyroid and now that the doctor has "diagnosed" me with CFS they deny the disability? so confused? I only cried like an hour after I received the letter yesterday!:(:(:(