• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. hunny59

Help with Methylation Profile Please

Thanks again - I'm already taking methylfolate and will look into GAPS and ketogenic. It all feels a bit like Pandora's box at the moment - I look into one thing and find something else. I just wish that all this info had been around when I was initially diagnosed with CFS in 2002. I'm still...
  2. hunny59

It does Aerose91 - thank you! I'm currently taking hydroxo-B12 by injection and methyl-B12 by sublingual which seems to have helped quite a bit. Luckily my circadian rhythms are good (one thing less to worry about) but I'm working on improving my sleep (get enough but the quality isn't great)...
  3. hunny59

I wondered if someone could possibly give some advice on my methylation profile please. I'm currently supplementing B12 and D3 but not getting quite the results I'd hoped for with the B12 after 3 months and suspect it's something to do with these results, but am struggling to get my head around...
  4. hunny59

Help with Cortisol Saliva Test Results

BetterYou. I saw the brand recommended by someone on another forum and thought I'd try it. I had horribly painful bursitis in my hip and I stopped limping within 10 minutes of spraying. I thought I was imagining things to be honest but it's continued to improve to the extent that my physio...
  5. hunny59

That's a good enough recommendation for me!
  6. hunny59

Thanks @Ema - everything I've found so far has been just on the low end rather than catastrophically broken (thank goodness) so I'm very grateful that the circadian rhythm hasn't been disrupted as yet and I'm hopeful that I can make forward progress without anything else sliding (although I am a...
  7. hunny59

The one thing I have gathered over the last six weeks or so is that the whole thing is tricky and everything really has to be done one step at a time and nice and slowly to aim for a sustainable recovery and optimal result. I'm pleased with progress so far (even if I would like it to be...
  8. hunny59

Many thanks drob. I'm right at the beginning of my discovery so the thyroid bloods and this cortisol test are the first that I've had done. I'm due to see the endocrinologist in a week's time, but am not hopeful of getting any proper help from the NHS, plus after my bad experiences in trying...
  9. hunny59

I've been struggling with numerous symptoms over the last couple of months and had blood tests to determine my thyroid status, which showed high levels of antibodies, so seems like autoimmune thyroiditis. I've now had my adrenal stress profile results back from Genova as I wanted to check my...