• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. pelea

Reactions to ALA?

Heavy toxic metals severely mess up body functions that make you struggle to cope daily. When ALA started to pull out heavy metals sequested deep inside your brain/organs/glands which you accumulated through the years, your poor body struggles but couldn't cope that's why fatigue. Dumping...
  2. pelea

Reactions to ALA?

Any amalgam/silver fillings or root canals or crowns in your teeth?
  3. pelea

Reactions to ALA?

ALA is the only chelator to bring Mercury out of the brain! You start to have food intolerances when your gut couldn't cope with high Mercury amount from your amalgams/vaccine etc and that's when your body in order to protect you, will store Mercury in your fats especially brain, breasts, glands...
  4. pelea

Reactions to ALA?

Hair Mineral Element Test only if you want to have a baseline comparison after a period of chelation, as your dizziness already showed heavy metals reaction in your body from ALA. Need to follow chelation protocol based on ALA half life to avoid bad dumping phase. Can guide you if you want to...
  5. pelea

Reactions to ALA?

What is your dosage & timing? Did you take the 4 essential supplements + ACE to support your adrenals? Got reaction means got heavy metal toxicity so need to get the heavy metals out.
  6. pelea

Vitamin C and Mercury

Try adding Vit D3 as its cofactors are zinc, magnesium, Vit A, K2 & boron. One forumer posted that Vit A assists in carrying iron to requisite place for haemoglobin production which means greater healing for your knees. When I added Vit K2 & boron, my joint pains decreased & my facial skin tone...
  7. pelea

Stomach Issues, Methylation, Supplements and Stress: All Intertwined

Frequently use Bioresonance to test all my supplements & food & my body rejects HCL outright so have stopped it. Sauerkraut provides Vit K2 & together with Zinc are cofactors of Vit D. With right amount taken all of which are important for all cells & not just bones, as stated in the latest...
  8. pelea

Still a long way from recovery. In Oct 2014 & Jul 2015 got detoxed by Bioresonance (therapist said to drink more water will do!) & in Jul-Aug 2015 accidentally took 3 packets of 250mg R-ALA all without any knowledge of chelation that cumulated in gut unable to function, but reclaimed some...
  9. pelea

pain

Desiccated Adrenal Cortex & Vitamin B5 got rid of my tiredness/fatigue within 2 months of starting them. When Boron was added, pain in my finger bone/joint subsided a little bit but when K2 was added, next day big joints (knees & elbows) more painful follow by lesser pain on subsequent days...
  10. pelea

Relationship btw B2 & B12 - Folate/Riboflavin

36.5mg of B2 took in the morning caused me drowsiness/tiredness so took 30g Zinc + 100mg Magnesium & perked up within 1/2 hour and could function normally for the rest of the day! Co-related? Now reduced dosage to 18.25mg daily taken before bed + B3 niacin 25mg (can't tolerate higher due to...
  11. pelea

July 2015= Abdomen bloated, IBS, meals took longer to digest so ate lesser & lesser till subsisting purely on bone brothe only, organic food & enzymes not working anymore, allergic to most food, lost dexterity in finger & toe joints, water retention on knees & ankle, grey facial skin tone...