• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JanetME

Looking for a UK doctor to prescribe antivirals

Hello all, I am a newbie when it comes to antiviral stuff, so apologies if this post is pretty basic. I am based between London and Belfast and looking for a doctor/clinic *near* either of those cities who would be able to treat my ME with antivirals (and or maybe IVIG). Does anyone have any...
  2. JanetME

Looking for someone with Severe ME to interview for feature in The Times

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for this wonderful response so far. The good news is that the PWME I was hoping to interview earlier has been back in touch, and is well enough to talk to me, but I may still want to speak to a couple of other people. I need to have a think about what other...
  3. JanetME

This is all incredibly helpful Dr Shepherd. I will read through all of this and get back to you tomorrow morning. I would definitely like to get your medical perspective on these developments. Do you have an email address I could contact you on, or feel free to email me at...
  4. JanetME

And thank you so much for linking in some people in London who might be able to help k
  5. JanetME

Hello All, This is my first post, and I'm not completely sure where to put is, so do let me know if it's in the wrong place, or if I need to change it. I am an ME sufferer (I became sick in 2010) and freelance journalist (published in The Guardian and Times newspapers). I have been...