• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Brand of magnesium oil?

Thanks
  2. A

Five ways to reduce your ME/CFS "wired but tired" hyperaroused brain state

The NAG, turmeric and flaxseed oil. Does it need to be taken in the evening. And is linseed oil the same as flaxseed? I can tell you how helpful it is that members of this community have put so much effort into understanding and then explaining things here
  3. A

Brand of magnesium oil?

Hi HIP I bought some magnesium oil which is soon to run out and will then try this spray. Thank you so much for sharing this. It seems a very effective, creative solution. Can I ask how much calcium do you take and is this as a tablet supplement .
  4. A

Cumin (Cuminum cyminum): Possible PEM Blocker

Yes please let us know how you get on as I am following this with interest as never seen cumin mentioned before and as a newbie it is just so helpful to hear what is helping some of the symptoms
  5. A

Dr Raymond Perrin(perrin technique) is hoping to have published reports this year

Thank you very much for this response, it’s hard to take in all of the information
  6. A

Dr Raymond Perrin(perrin technique) is hoping to have published reports this year

Can I ask 2 questions, I am new to the forum and reading things to try and support myself. Why dry saunas or dry heat, and do you do this yourself or does someone massage you. And also what’s a naturopath? Thanks
  7. A

Gastrointestinal symptoms and Gastritis among CFS patients

Thank you @Learner1 that is very clear and I will look at both of these links. Never heard of the Krebs cycle or that there was another energy pathway, it’s a real education on this forum I will then consider trying this after I’ve read about it , as another thing I can do.
  8. A

Gastrointestinal symptoms and Gastritis among CFS patients

Hello, I’m just trying to learn how to manage myself and take some action to help reduce any symptoms and am looking round the blogs for managing symptoms but just wanted to ask, what is ketosis and this Keto diet mentioned and does anyone have a good link to something I could read about this?
  9. A

Thank you @Hip I will start there. This is a great thread and I am very pleased to get such a wealth of lived experience here.
  10. A

Hello everyone I have read through this and first I am very impressed by all of your knowledge about these different things and to be honest I found all the different details and doses a little overwhelming. I wanted to ask a question of those of you with all this experience, as someone new to...