• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. frederic83

EBV subtype 'gene' found in ME/CFS

The title might be misleading. EBI2 is a human gene upregulated by EBV infection in some people, and this group of people forms a subtype.
  2. frederic83

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Cold Bath helped me a lot for anxiety. I think I took 1 bath (10 min in a 10 °C water) a day; 5 days in a row, and I was much better. It never came back.
  3. frederic83

The spread of EBV to ectopic lymphoid aggregates may be the final common pathway in the pathogenesis

I've just used a proxy and it works, indeed. Something blocks the connexion between the site and me.
  4. frederic83

The spread of EBV to ectopic lymphoid aggregates may be the final common pathway in the pathogenesis

The pdf link is dead. Do they say they made a drug version of BS-69 or is it another drug on the market (which one) ? My understanding is that BS-69 is a human protein.
  5. frederic83

Anyone here have tooth problems?

I read a study a long time ago, it was a study in the 70's, they fed-tubed some mice with sugar and they still had cavities. So I guess the pH in the mouth is not the only factor.
  6. frederic83

Can anyone explain how IVIG works ?

I don't know much about HSV2. Maybe Pridgen Protocol ? Famvir and Celecoxib. I think it is @SK2018 who had the same story as you with HSV2. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/how-i-found-the-underlying-cause-of-my-cfs-anti-nmda-antibodies.47413/page-2
  7. frederic83

Can anyone explain how IVIG works ?

Are you sure it is HSV2 ? I could be some enterovirus, coxsackie B, echovirus...
  8. frederic83

Homeopathy

I'm interested if you can list you remedies.
  9. frederic83

Studies find HHV-7 active in ME, yet ME Drs often don't test for it & Valcyte doesn't work for HHV-7

Where did you send the test ? The reference range <320, isn't it a bit high ?
  10. frederic83

Fecal transplantation

You can try sulforaphane for H Pylori, it worked for me.
  11. frederic83

Article: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) associated with Epstein-Barr virus infection.

Your theory is close to Eriksen's theory, he suggested also the same treatment with T lymphocytes. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/the-spread-of-ebv-to-ectopic-lymphoid-aggregates-may-be-the-final-common-pathway-in-the-pathogenesis.51394/
  12. frederic83

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

buy-pharma.md never asked me a script, and I recently ordered them some stuff.
  13. frederic83

Eye problem

Hello, I have a question from a friend, she has CFS for several years and an eye vitreous fibrosis, eye acidity, her glass frame is in metal and that could be an allergic reaction ; eye pain, and kystes around the eye. muscular weakness, neuropathie... triggered by ventilation, climatisation...
  14. frederic83

Gut issues cause pem?

Crotalus horridus 4CH then later a supplement called NK cell activator + inositol helped greatly my gut problem, I know can eat normally, no junk or too much gluten/milk though. I was only able to eat 5 foods.
  15. frederic83

Mouth ulcers and Epstein bar

If you mean canker sores, I used to get them once in a while before CFS, since I've excluded gluten and milk I never had one. It might be not enough for chronic ulcers. I have EBV and it is the only pathogens I've found.
  16. frederic83

Anatomy of an enterovirus / Coxsackie B virus outbreak — overt illnesses and subclinical symptoms

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26427042 Gemcitabin can be used as a lytic inducer for EBV stomach cancer. In this cancer, EBV latent infection causes cancer. The strategy used to treat it consists of inducing the lytic viral cycle then target the virus with an antiviral, Valcyte mostly...
  17. frederic83

Seeing Dr John Chia on Friday, What Questions Should I Ask?

@bobbyD Without the reference range for HHV6 and CP, it is hard to tell. Regarding the enterovirus tests, Chia certainly used the ARUP Lab and that's normal ranges. I don't understand the IgG 2 result, is it 204 with reference [241-700] ? What should be helpful if you are into virus are...
  18. frederic83

Any suggestions on how to interpret these herpes simplex 1 titers?

This is an old question. As I have not read a paper linking HSV-1 to CFS, except Pridgen that found it in the GI track (that is not replicated to my knowledge), and without cold sores, I would tend to think this is a strong immunity against HSV-1. I read a few case of CFS triggered by HSV-2...
  19. frederic83

Anatomy of an enterovirus / Coxsackie B virus outbreak — overt illnesses and subclinical symptoms

@Hip Have you noticed an age or gender parameter or patterns from the people around you that probably caught the virus ? Severity, remission, types of symptoms...
  20. frederic83

Studies find HHV-7 active in ME, yet ME Drs often don't test for it & Valcyte doesn't work for HHV-7

Some years ago, I was looking for a HHV7 antibody test in Europe to detect an eventual tissue infection, I was not able to find one.
  21. frederic83

Klimas' Study?

Are you talking about that ? http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/mifepristone-for-me-cfs-nk-cell-function-hpa-reset.56175/
  22. frederic83

Veterinary Probiotics?

I was looking for some dog supplements for my dog who had a removed fingered because of cancer and I came across it on iherb and Amazon. Don't know much about it.
  23. frederic83

IP6?

I do, more brainfog. Maybe I will start it at a lower dose.
  24. frederic83

Watching Unrest again, I'm noticing something.

I don't have POTS and I noticed I liked this position a few years before CFS. When I force myself to sit normally, I will always come back to the leg elevated position, at one point.
  25. frederic83

Fecal Microbiota Transplantation, Commensal E coli etc Restore Immune Cells Following Antibiotics

I tried Lactobacillus johnsonii in yogurt a few years ago, I think I found it in a french probiotic and read it was good for h pylori, did not change my CFS (mild-moderate at that time).
  26. frederic83

Watching Unrest again, I'm noticing something.

I do the same, naturally. I feel better in that position.
  27. frederic83

Excess hair

You are a man or a woman ?
  28. frederic83

I was cured with GCMAF

I tried the colostrum GcMAF from Natural regenesis (kept it under the tongue for 10 minutes) and I have more inflammation in the gut, like with the GcMAF cream. Vitamin D or not. So I think GcMAF is not for me.
  29. frederic83

Nivolumab greatly reduces HIV reservoirs in a patient: Could it work for ME/CFS viruses?

I'm reading here, sorry it is in french, that there are three types of infections. Productive (viral particles production), abortive (no viral particles) and persistent (no viral particles). The difference between abortive and persistent is that in the latter, the behavior of the infected cell...