• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

What do you mean by that? Please define very well - have you regrown some hair or prevented it from falling out completely? :) And did you have a shed when hopping on minox? And would you say that saw palmetto has been of any help?
  2. P

Yes sure it helps! Thanks a lot! Yeah you are right - just wrongly expressed myself By the way are you fighting hair loss too hip? If so what product has helped you the most?
  3. P

Thanks that is what I needed to hear because I am really anxious about buying prescription medications from the Internet (yeah one might say ask your doctor for one but some of them are not even willing to give you one and if they do you often need refills plus prescription medicine in my case...
  4. P

Canadian pharmacy association I think because that webpage claims to be approved by them oh and I am using 5-meds.com because they can ship from germany - I need the medication to be shipped from the EU since in that very case it is not subjected to the customs control because I once ordered...
  5. P

I mean it says that it is CPA approved so I e-mailed CPA - that, in my opinion, is probably the best way to check it but they haven't e-mailed yet.
  6. P

And I always get a friendly and timely response from their support team. So would you recommend that I order pills from that website?
  7. P

Hi there guys I just want your opinion on whether you think the 5-meds.com website is safe to use. And if any of you have bought something from it. The page is identical to the canadapharmacy24h.com which is rated as #1 on the rxstars.net website - that seems like legit enough to me to buy...