• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Cycle: Steady, Hype, relapse, crash...

I have recently and she gave me some information material but did not take it further as I was leaving the country too soon. In the UK it seems ME is more accepted though than in Germany, where non of my doctors picked up on it. I for a long time thought it should be something different as in...
  2. E

yes, good point. However, I am wondering whether that is just my normal self and it just feels so good because I feel so low usually. Also, bipolar would not have these physical symptoms. And I have many of the physical symptoms that make up CFS. Would astounds me actually is that the cyclical...
  3. E

PMS and CFS

I feel like my CFS is very much related to my cycle or blurs in with PMS and I find it very confusing! I would like to know whether that is the case for all women or whether this is only true for some people. I often can't really say whether I have a relapse as it might also be PMS. Would be...
  4. E

MDear all, I am pretty new to CFS ( I think I had it for years but I didn't quite understand it as such). I have many of the symptoms but a mild form in comparison to many others, so I can live normally most of the time. I just wanted to ask others here that also work on normal to really good...