• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

How much Hydroxy B12 do you take a day?

What is the range of dosing for typical HydroxyB12 supplementation a day? Is it the same as Methyl B12? Thanks
  2. M

Genetic Genie Results. Any Help Would be Appreciated

Thank you very much for your response. I had an HDRI panel done and waiting on those results but any speculation why homocysteine would be so high with mostly normal genes?
  3. M

Livewello Question

Just curious as it looks different from the genetic gene results. I see 5 CBS on livewello. 2 are just CBS by themselves and one actually shows +/+. Then CBS A360A, CBS C699T are -/- and +/- respectively. I've only seen the genes referred to as the A360A or C699T when reseaching it, but not just...
  4. M

My homocysteine is high (13) but my MMA is low indication that my B12 is fine but it sounds like the MTRR indicates I need B12?
  5. M

Hi Guys, Just got my 23andme results back. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated Homozygous: MAO A R297R MTRR A664A Heterozygous: VDR Bsm VDR Taq MTRR A66G BHMT-08 CBS C699T Thanks