• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. buggier

Would methylation really help food allergies?

What are the actual symptoms? Is it a IgG or IgE mediated response? If its IgE-mediated (meaning it is immediate, most commonly through rashes), consider supplements or herbs to dial down your Th2 immune response. If you decide to try probiotics, take some RS with it to help shuttle it through...
  2. buggier

My Full Recovery By TCM + TCM issues Q&A

Thanks. Could you tell me who are the best TCM practitioners in Singapore? From what I've seen, the good ones here got their reputation from getting infertile women pregnant, but I'm a bit sceptical how good they would be at other chronic conditions like CFS if their last 500 patients were all...
  3. buggier

I live in AMK, although I'm usually too tired to do anything social even if its to meet a fellow CFS sufferer (or in your case ex-CFS) Do you have food intolerances? I follow a lot of what goes online in the CFS/autoimmune/paleo/food intolerances circles, and lectin sensitivity has been...
  4. buggier

Wintersky, where do you live? I am considering TCM as my first-line therapy against my autoimmunity + CFS.
  5. buggier

Autoimmune conditions

Autoimmune conditions in the generation before mine includes: Diabetes, Graves, Psoriasis + Liver cancer brought on by Hep B I have Addison's. Based on my experience vulnerability to autoimmune conditions are inherited, and triggers in modern life with greater metal toxicities, mutating viruses...
  6. buggier

Cortisol and early morning awakening

I have the exact same symptom. Waking up at 4am every night without fail and can't go back to sleep after that. What are the food groups that you cannot eat for dinner/evening?
  7. buggier

I hate this life

I feel you SickofSickness. You're not alone. There are nights when I wish how nice it would be if I never woke up the next morning. But don't give up hope. Nowadays I spend 90% of my able time researching everything there is about CFS... one day we'll find a cure...
  8. buggier

A Proven Treatment-Cure for Chronic Epsten Barr Virus

how are you doing now abdulrahman? please update us