• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Flotation Therapy

I checked re temp as I have no regulation. All at body temp. I shiverred and shook getting out but then all settled until later in the eve and next day. Calmed down gradually after 24hrs.
  2. H

Flotation Therapy

Thank you everyone. Things settled after 24 hrs still not sure if the stuff was float or general overdoing it stuff. We will see what this weeks session brings!
  3. H

Flotation Therapy

I decided to give it a go because I get so much pain relief from floating in a hydro pool. And I hoped the lack of stimulation involved may just give me a break. Is there not emerging evidence that magnesium may be beneficial as well. I have limited mobility and hoped over time there way be...
  4. H

Flotation Therapy

Hi Everyone. I had my first flotation session yesterday. A dark room, not closed tank. I suffer with a lot of pain , (use a stick and mobility scooter) moderate fatigue and moderate other symptoms, temp regulation, light sensitivity etc etcetc. Initially pain was much improved (as it always is...