• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

I agree that breathing negative OXYGEN ions stimulates immunity. I have read they existed in caves, at seashores from waves hitting the shore and emitted from plants, YOu can see we have a long historic experience breathing these negative ions. which I have been writing here is essential to...
  2. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Dream , lets try this again, how old is your tv set? Thanks, Steve Lord
  3. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

By the way Dream, you say this method makes your top ten wierd list. Analogue TV snow is white noise. White noise is used for healing, relaxing, etc. In fact it meets the most technically correct definition of white noise, totally random, all frequencies. I just googled the words "white noise"...
  4. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Hi DReam, sorry you didnt benefit from the snow. Of course you wouldnt have FELT the immune stimulation, no one but myself probably can tell when their imm. is being stimulated. You are the first person I think with CFS that I have heard of who wasnt bemefitted in some way from staring at the...
  5. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

BIophile, how would you know whether your computer is affecting your ability to stimulate your immunity? And I have not said I can recover from a range of maladies because I believe I can. I would say the opposite, the fetal cure has worked in a variety of people who were so skeptical that they...
  6. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

BTW the placebo effect , although existing, is overrated in its power.. IN one major study of a cold antiviral the placebo effect shortened the duration of the colds on average from nine days to seven, while the cold antiviral shortened them on average to as I remember five and a half days. In...
  7. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

PS, the reason I was able to cure almost each cold I got during the last many years in five minutes or less rather than an hour or two was that I was treating at the first sign of the cold/sore throat, before it set in deeper into the tissues, thus making eradication quicker. Steve Lord
  8. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

I went for two years without having a cold ,sore throat last for more than five minutes, and I I get a lot of them due genetically very very poor immunity in my throat, Then out of the blue I lost all ability to cure one , It got really bad really quick like in the old days before I knew...
  9. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Here is a list I compiiled a few years ago using non gmo cotton in the ear mimicing the fetus' finger, or holding the hand in the fetal hand position up near the chin or tv snow or their equivalent methods all of whch stimulate the immune system etc. Below is the list of 38 l--In a longer...
  10. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Here is a series of emails from a man in South Africa who tried the method of putting pressure against the inner ear like presumedly the fetus would have done with his forfinger when exploring it, whichi I mentioned in an above post and which can also be achieved with now part of an organic...
  11. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Here are some examples of people using this method: of holding one hand reasonably still , nothing in the hand, up near the chin or clavicle away from certain types of electronic radiation. Words best if you dont smoke or take immunosuppressive drgus including the benozodiazepines or the...
  12. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Had one a long time ago but I was not very aware of all this then so I , like everyone, probably wasnt paying attention. So many people say, oh that doesnt bother me, nylon or computers or flatscreened tvs etc dont bother me. I say they simply havent been paying attention to how they feel when...
  13. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

IF iyou ever want to find out whether electronic devices affect everyone the way they do me, go down a row of students or whoever in a library using the computers and look at their eyes, they will be all , assuming they have been on the computer for more than five minutes or so, have a very...
  14. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Marlene I know when my immunity is being stimulated by the muscle contraction I get due to this factor in my blood, confirmed by the fact that my countless colds I get improving when this muscle contraction, imm. stim is present, the greater the contraction, the greater or faster the improvement...
  15. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

PS WIkipedia "Regulatory T cells (Treg cells), formerly known as suppressor T cells, are crucial for the maintenance of immunological tolerance. Their major role is to shut down T cell-mediated immunity toward the end of an immune reaction and to suppress auto-reactive T cells that escaped the...
  16. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Whats the longest you ever heard of total remission of symptoms, Biophile. How do they distinguish between between being cured, by regaining control of regulation of ones immune system, and then lose of that control again, beginning a new case, and still having the disease but it being in...
  17. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

I am aware, Kina, but I am improving on the diagnosis. I am saying CFS is the state in which our immune system is constantly activated simply because we have lost control of its regulation, thus slowly wearing it down and a;sp creating all sorts of damaging molecules in excess which if it stays...
  18. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Marlene I noticed a long time ago tht when I sat down to a computer, any cold I had would start to get worse at about the five minute mark. Manmade electromagnetic energy from an electronic actually stimulates my immunity for five minutes, judging from my muscle contraction and then it stops...
  19. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Kina I explained in previoius posts that imm stim must work to have cured my CFS by stimulating better the immune regulating arm of my immune system, presumedly the t suppressor cells which when Im not having CFS, ttwenty years ago a t cell mitogen stimulation assay I think it was called...
  20. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Sushi you ask me to post any reference that CFS is caused by chronic immune activatioin rather than the immune activation being due to a viral cause of CFS, and its a bit tougher this time to look up the articles because I can only read the abstracts and before I had access to the whole articles...
  21. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Kina, forgot one of your questions, I have never had what I believ was CFS longer than two days because I always had the means to cure it Steve Lord
  22. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Sushi I posted that June article refernce in a post earlier, it confirming the five previous ones I read ten years ago, I woul d have to go to pubmed again to find them, I guess I put in the words CFS cause or chronic fatigue syndrome cause , I will see if I can find one now. Steve Lord
  23. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

CHrion and the VA Hospital which did the most testing of it gave me no name for the factor in my blood, since it has noname because it was not seen in other people. THey would have had to make up a name to name it . RE your other points, the reason I believe it will work for all people to cure...
  24. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Yes Kina you are still misunderstanding. Im not sure how I can make it any clearer. It doesnt matter if the fetua chooses or is forced into that position, any consistently maintained position would have ended up the one the gene fro thriving would have evolved to be th trigger for thriving...
  25. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Regarding the fetal hand position (the leg position is irrelevant , any leg position is fine), it is not the position itself that started out magical, it is that THAT POSITION is the one chosen by the fetus over millions of years that created the gene for thriving if the fetus or we assume that...
  26. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Kina, looking at tv snow under the right conditions , away from other electronic radiation etc, or having your hand in the same position the fetus has it in most commonly, up near the chin, work to improve greatly the function of everything in the body I have ever tested it on, All the evidence...
  27. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Sorry, Jacque, its a digital if its only 3 years old. No dice. Try the fetal hand thing go sit in your car somewhere so as to be sure you are away from your neighbors fflat screened tv, like I suggested to you in a prior quote. IF you have lyme then you didnt have what I had. CFS. You have lyme...
  28. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Hi Dream, ok, just to make sure, how close to the tv were you with the nearest to it part of your body, was the laptop turned off and the modem, do you live in an apartment and thus could have a neighbor beaming their flat screened tv at you, do you smoke, take any meds which may have an...
  29. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Jacque, Im betting its a digital tv set, how old is it? See what it says on the back, a small percent of digital tv's get snow. DOes it ever get a blue screen, thats a digital thing. I dont understand what you mean by HERX Lyme means, do you have Lymes disease? How far from your tv were you if...
  30. S

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Hi Jacque, and thanks. How old is your tv set? DOes it say analogue on th back, some do some dont. IF you are using this for CFS, as opposed to anxiety or panic attack, then yeah you gotta be far enough away and not be near any other electronics ,like I wrote in my long post above. Better to not...