• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello Nikki7, I am on Freddd's protocol and have suffered the water weight gain/edema off and on. I noticed several things helped me. First, I would recommend you purchase an Omron wrist blood pressure machine ($48) or any of the Omron blood pressure devices at your local CVS/Walgreens so...
  2. P

REFEEDING SYNDROME - The clues to healing via induced deficiencies

I read that all protein powders have some form of glutamine. L-Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, or Glutathione (reduced) that could disrupt methylation? What about powdered collagen, Bulletproof collagen has 1mg. Glutamic acid and Great Lakes collagen has 11%. Is this enough glutamic acid to block...
  3. P

This may be a little out of the box, but .....

Freddd, Could you or someone answer a question about weight gain. My family is following Freddd's protocol and we are gaining weight (between 10-20 lbs). We can tell it's edema but 7,000 mcg of Solgar folate every 3 hours around the clock is not reducing the weight or edema? We were taking...
  4. P

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Could you or someone answer a question about weight gain. My family is following Freddd's protocol and we are gaining weight. We can tell it's edema but 7,000 mcg of Solgar folate every 3 hours is not reducing the weight or edema? We were taking Acetyl Carnitine (which worked better for us)...
  5. P

Adrenal Fatigue? I'm confused.

I"m writing to you because our family (5) have had many of the same symptoms as you. We've been down every rabbit hole in search of a solution. All amalgams removed, Cutlers protocol - 10 months, Shoemakers protocol for mold. etc. Do you know if you have a problem with mold or have taken a VCS...
  6. P

B-12 - The Hidden Story

First let me say I've been on the hunt for 27 yrs. I could fill a room up with medical books that I've read. We have been doing Freddd's protocol for a little over 2 months. We have done Cutler's protocol (every 3 hrs- 10 months) Shoemaker's complete mold protocol ($$$) are all on Thyroid...
  7. P

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello, Several years ago I put my entire family (5) on Rich's protocol for 6 months. Results= Zero. Then I put everyone on Fredd's protocol and within 3 days we could tell things were changing. Since I've done both I wouldn't waste my time on Rich's protocol. Fredd's protocol is the real...