• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Propranolol substitute that is not a beta-blocker

my understanding is that corlanor is ivabradine. my cardiologist gave it to me last summer but my insurance won't cover it. its $450 per month out of pocket so I'm hoping the price goes down soon or my insurance covers it so i can try it
  2. H

Propranolol substitute that is not a beta-blocker

i have asthma and pots so i take verapamil. its worked pretty well for me. cartia is another one i have taken. they are both calcium channel blockers
  3. H

Has anyone visiting OMI (Kogelnik, Kaufman) and taking Rituximab had any significant recovery??

Can you please tell me which doctor you saw for MCAS? I'm trying to figure out if i have ME/CFS or MCAS or both.
  4. H

My visit to Dr Susan Levine NYC

HI! I'm wondering how you're doing and if you've seen any improvement. I'm considering flying out to see Dr. Levine and trying to get as much info as i can about her before I go.