• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. kungfudao

ILADS Lyme guidelines on National Clearinghouse!

I am re posting this on this thread because I know some people were interested on the Dapto, Ceftaroline, and Doxy My doc is very exited about L.D. antigen therapy.It acts an adapdogen,and stops the inflammatory response.I am diagnosed with Rheumatoid and Schoriatic Arthritis. He has me on a...
  2. kungfudao

Low Dose Antigens / Immunotherapy (LDA/LDI) Lyme

All I know is that my doc is very exited about L.D. antigen therapy.It acts an adapdogen,and stops the inflammatory response.I am diagnosed with Rheumatoid and Schoriatic Arthritis. He has me on a kind of list of old friends or very difficult patients.He called me a 2nd time. We talked about...
  3. kungfudao

Thanks Duncan for prompting me. I've been pretty sick. I went a bit up and down, but then it hit me hard. I do think this is a positive sign. i still have good flexibility without the pain, but I started getting bad cases of vertigo .That is why I haven't been on the computer much. I am taking...
  4. kungfudao

Thanks for the info... Whatever it is my Doctor is very hopeful about this treatment. I've been watching some videos on u tube and its very interesting, For some time I did auto urine I,M.plus ozone which some people might mok, but urine has antigens of every thing wrong with you. its very...
  5. kungfudao

Time to get out the blender and make a smoothy , Ha Ha.All joking aside my LLMD just left me a Message about Low Dose Antigen Therapy, He just came back from training, He's very hopefull. When I typed it into the computer this is what came up??? I don't know if this is the same thing, But...
  6. kungfudao

Paper on killing Lyme persisters in vitro

Entomological Society of America Releases Urgent Call to Action re: Lyme http://www.entsoc.org/PDF/2015/ESA-PolicyStatement-TickBorneDiseases.pdf
  7. kungfudao

This link has some very interesting information, on Lyme corruption,lab testing statistics,Bio warfare etc. I've brushed past it many times,but its good info.
  8. kungfudao

Daptomycin, Ceftaroline, and Doxycycline for Lyme Persistors Day 19 still having good and bad days, I found that I cant do Doxycycline IV anymore without a pic line. Even very slowly burns my veins ,so I'm doing Doxy 400 mg oral for know. Technically it should still have a good effect as long as...
  9. kungfudao

Dr. Says Lyme disease does not exist

That is some of the most powerful innovative information on the corruption that has been obviously going on for some time. There is so much damaging evidence ,I don't even know where to start. I guess just carefully reading all the info will be the first thing to do. I shuffled through it. Sooo...
  10. kungfudao

Day 16 on Lyme persister 3 drug combo Daptomycin, Ceftaroline and Doxycycline but far from cured. so far very tolerable ,my lung capacity has improved some. When I exersise I don't feel myself panting and sweating so much, I remain more calm.and clarity has improved a bit. long way to go. I'm...
  11. kungfudao

16 days into the Lyme Persistor protocol definitely feeling some improvements. but far from cured. so far very tolerable ,my lung capacity has improved some. When I exersise I don't feel myself panting and sweating so much, I remain more calm.and clarity has improved a bit. long way to go...
  12. kungfudao

I think you can get medical to pay. others have.and a good night to you.
  13. kungfudao

What did the doc say about your liver,Have you been tested for hep-c or did your doctor say whats wrong with your liver, you really have a lot of co infections, Bactrim pulled me out of some tuff times, but it didn't cure me.I believe the new research on daptomycin ceftaroline and doxy in combo...
  14. kungfudao

Thanks for sharing your story. in the last ten years since I crashed,I have heard hundreds of stories like yours.every one can have their opinion. Like I have an opinion about the Vietnam war,but I was not in the war ,so their is things I will never completely understand about it. People like us...
  15. kungfudao

This is more research that demonstrates the existence of Borrellia infections after the two tier testing showed negative for Lyme in monkeys ,but when they were inoculated they were all positive for chronic Lyme in cultured tissue. this shows that much testing that was done in previous research...
  16. kungfudao

Thanks for all that great info: I new she was doing a lot of good stuff, But I had no Idea she was so heavily involved. I was trying to figure out how to start a new post, and ended up posting in several places . I forgot to add the link .Thanks for putting that up. As Duncan said on another...
  17. kungfudao

From Lyme Policy Wonk:Lyme treatment guidelines developed by the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) were posted today on the National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC). They are the first Lyme guidelines which comply with the Institute of Medicine’s new standards for rigorous...
  18. kungfudao

Comment by 'kungfudao' in 'ILADS Lyme guidelines on National Clearinghouse!'

https://www.lymedisease.org/lymepolicywonk-ilads-lyme-guidelines-on-national-clearinghouse/?utm_source=ILADS+Guidelines&utm_campaign=ILADS+%26+NGC&utm_medium=email
  19. kungfudao

kungfudao

BY:kungfudao . I think this is an amazing step forward. If IDSA is going to continue there propaganda machine...research engineered to get the out come they are trying to desperately hold onto for whatever reason . ILADS needs to be on the same level, for doctors to be able to follow ILADS AND...
  20. kungfudao

From Lyme Policy Wonk:Lyme treatment guidelines developed by the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) were posted today on the National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC). They are the first Lyme guidelines which comply with the Institute of Medicine’s new standards for rigorous...
  21. kungfudao

Day 10 on Lyme persister 3 drug combo Daptomycin, Ceftaroline and Doxycycline I'm having some better days. Today my flexibility was improved my bones, tendon's joints, and neck seem to be making improvements. I woke up feeling improved but later in the day, that black wave hit me again. The...
  22. kungfudao

Day 7 on the Borrelia Persister 3 drug combo. I was feeling OK the first 5 Days. I think I'm herxing ,exhausted, headaches, a little ill, real cloudy headed feeling, but it still feels like something big is going on. I think this is a good sign. Time will tell.
  23. kungfudao

I am three days into this protocol, I'M DOING IT !!! Daptomycin, Ceftaroline, and Doxycycline for Lyme Persistors I had to substitute the Cefoperazone for Ceftaroline. So far so good. I posted in more detail on another blog: Doctor says lyme disease doese not exist. If you want to see more
  24. kungfudao

Hello Antares, Thank you for your heartfelt words, Right to the point, Absolutely YES I Ironically sent an email Last night to a very powerful world wide Lyme organisation, ILADS will be next. I do need to tip toe a bit and not throw out Names, we all know this system has its corruptions. So I...
  25. kungfudao

Thanks brother, I will keep you all posted. importantly I got my ins to pay for this. It was a battle but I did it. I think there was another blog on this topic,if I find it i'll get on that too, I cant believe I'm one of the first people to do this protocol.
  26. kungfudao

I finally got all the medications, and Iv'e been on a full dose 2 days. It takes 4-5 hours a day, IV. Its to soon to tell, but its definitely doing something. I feel it tingling in my Brain where I have had chronic headaches for a decade. Of course it hard on you to be o that much medicine, But...
  27. kungfudao

That would have been interesting to see.
  28. kungfudao

To me It means,we shouldn't be closing doors on possible ways of transmission, but opening doors, And definitely doing,and continuing good research. Closing doors is what got us where we are . Plus it could be mononucleosis alone, or mono could have triggered dormant lyme
  29. kungfudao

For something to be infective, it doesn’t need to be on the level of Bubonic Plague. Kina, The opinion of one doctor, that you presented, explaining what would be needed to show Lyme Disease to be passed on sexually, is completely unrealistic, and that to me only shows why it is so hard to...
  30. kungfudao

You are correct in saying, it has not been proven definitively. It also hasn't definitively been unproven, Being the kind of bacteria (spirochete),It being found in bodily fluids, Breast milk (which has shown transmission) a long history of patient and Doctor reports, The inconsistency of the...