• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Horse Crazy

Very sick on LDN, what to do?

I am so glad this thread is here! I just tried for the first time 1.5 mg LDN at night for 3 nights. On the third night had bad flu like symptoms, headache, nausea, felt even sicker every time I ate something. For the most part have been in bed for the last three days. It has been four days since...
  2. Horse Crazy

Anyone else Diagnosed by Dr. Lapp?

Thank you so much for the response. I feel very supported, This is my first time to post or reply and I have no idea how to do it. I tried looking up the instructions in the help section, but, that takes a lot of brain power. Thank you again, I really appreciate your time and effort to help.
  3. Horse Crazy

Anyone else Diagnosed by Dr. Lapp?

I was diagnosed almost one year ago by Dr. Lapp. I have had slow onset CFS presumably beginning several years ago during a few very stressful years which included a very sick premature infant, chronic colds followed by sinus infections, sinus surgery and the like. Each year that has passed I...
  4. Horse Crazy

My visit with Dr. Kaufman 9/1/15

Mary, I have had slow onset CFS as well, over several years. I do have brain fog and brain exhaustion and it is the most predominant symptom. Have you been able to halt the progression of the syndrome at all?