• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MimiLoves

Download for Rare SNP Analysis

Hi Valentijn, Yes I was a little surprised about the Cohen's marker. I have a feeling that it may have been what a great great uncle of mine in the late 1800's had. Judging by photographs and the information passed down. The albinism of course, I have had since birth (I know you cannot tell by...
  2. MimiLoves

Here are my rare alleles. I have Albinism, Cystic Fibrosis, Long QT Syndrome, Fuchs Corneal Dystrophy, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I hit the genetic jackpot! Seriously though, in spite of it all, I am relatively healthy. Some of them cause no real problems daily, such as Long QT and...
  3. MimiLoves

Hello. Sorry to crash this post, especially as I see that no one has posted on it since May and it is now August. I finally signed up for this site, because for the last 2 years when I have been googling my rare alleles, there are a couple of you which I share these rare alleles with. So I think...