• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

bad effects of amalgam removal

It's more than five months now. I'm still not well and missing the time before the unfortunate dental procedure; luckily it's not as bad now as it was a few months ago. What has recently occurred to my mind is that my ailments may be mostly due to anaesthesia (local). And this seems to me the...
  2. I

Hello, Thanks to everyone for your comments and advice. As I wrote in my first post my case may be untypical. Also, somewhat complicated. Frankly, I don't have much confidence in detox/chelation (some of you may disagree). I tried ALA, about 3 months after the dental procedure, in...
  3. I

Hi everyone, My case may be untypical. Lured by stories of beneficial impact of removing amalgam fillings I decided to have mine removed. It was 5 months ago – I had 2 fillings removed at one session and 3 remaining ones a week later (it was much too hasty). Since then I have been feeling...