• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Professor Exley states that aluminium is the cause of autism and alzheimers

Does human exposure to aluminium have a role to play in autism spectrum disorder (ASD)? Research at Keele University published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology provides the strongest indication yet that aluminium is an aetiological agent in ASD. The aluminium content of...
  2. C

The Emperor is Naked: No aluminium, no Alzheimer’s disease. This is the, perhaps unexpected, conclusion of a new open access paper published in Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease Reports. Putting the headline in context what is actually being suggested is that brain content of aluminium is a...
  3. C

The levels of aluminium in this fifteen year old boy's brain were comparable to that seen in much older people who die with a diagnosis of familial alzheimers. Their brains are also loaded with aluminium. Some of the highest levels seen in a human brain. Professor Exley said in the beginning of...
  4. C

Hi the video was taken down, - I have put it up again.
  5. C

Prof, Gherardi interview showing that aluminium based vaccine adjuvants cause an ME/CFS illness

INTERVIEWER "What you have just described is the perfect scientific demonstration. How is it possible that your request for funding to continue this research has been turned down by the National Agency for Drug Safety? Who turned down your funding request? GHERARDI "I'd be happy to find...
  6. C

Prof, Gherardi interview showing that aluminium based vaccine adjuvants cause an ME/CFS illness

"The second thing we did was to try and understand why the clinical symptoms that affect the brain were so common when the persistence of the adjuvant had only been observed at the injection site. So we had to use an animal model to follow what happens to the aluminium particles once they are...
  7. C

Prof Gherardi discusses his research of 18 years on aluminium based vaccine adjuvants. His team found that "without any doubt, in some patients the aluminium persists for many years, and if we look at the patient's disease or clinical manifestations, these can be linked to a syndrome which...
  8. C

Important new research from Professor Chris Exley linking aluminium in vaccines with autism

*The whole point of using alum as an adjuvant is that it stays put in the muscle where the IM injection is until it is taken up by macrophages several hours later and gradually transferred to lymph nodes a day or so later maybe. None of it is intended to go in to the bloodstream. The proportion...
  9. C

In this short talk (15 minutes) Professor Exley gives his findings of aluminium in brain tissue in autism and concludes that aluminium adjuvanted vaccines should not be routinely given.
  10. C

Important new research from Professor Chris Exley linking aluminium in vaccines with autism

The criticism du jour of Dr. Exley's work is that there are no healthy controls to compare the autism brains to. I'm including a response here from Dr. Exley onthis topic: “Our measurements of Al in human tissue are the most respected anywhere and the reasons for this are our attention to all...
  11. C

Injecting aluminium a new documentary

http://cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/social-media-videos.html I hope this link will take you to further clips from the documentary.
  12. C

Injecting aluminium a new documentary

As far as I can see the people in this documentary have CFS/ME/Fibromyalgia by another name,- Macrophagic Myofasciitis as it is known in France. And the cause? Aluminium used as an adjuvant. One of the women interviewed is a Green MEP, Michele Rivasi. She is trying to get the safety issues of...
  13. C

Could be, Hip. If you look at the above papers, they do refer to nanoparticles. However, aluminium is not an inert substance but a powerful agent. It outcompetes magnesium, for example in the ATP energy reaction. It will substitute itself for the Magnesium - another example of why you would not...
  14. C

For someone taking a 600 mg aluminum hydroxide antacid tablet daily, they will absorb into the bloodstream around 2.8 mg of aluminum per week. Whereas a single vaccine will contain 0.1 to 0.9 mg of aluminum. Hi Hip, Only a tiny percentage of the aluminium you eat is absorbed through the gut -...
  15. C

Biopersistence and Brain Translocation of Aluminum Adjuvants of Vaccines Romain Kroum Gherardi,1,* Housam Eidi,1 Guillemette Crépeaux,1 François Jerome Authier,1 and Josette Cadusseau1 Author information ► Article notes ► Copyright and License information ► This article has been cited by other...
  16. C

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2014.00230/full Immunological Abnormalities in MMF Aluminum hydroxide is a potent activator of the immune system. In addition to their general symptoms, 19% of patients have an autoimmune disease characterized at time of MMF diagnosis, including...
  17. C

Clinical features in patients with long-lasting macrophagic myofasciitis Muriel Rigolet1, Jessie Aouizerate1,2, Maryline Couette3, Nilusha Ragunathan-Thangarajah1,2, Mehdi Aoun-Sebaiti3, Romain Kroum Gherardi1,2,4, Josette Cadusseau2,4 and François Jérôme Authier1,2,4*...
  18. C

Professor Chris Exley Professor in Bioinorganic Chemistry Honorary Professor, UHI Millennium Institute The Birchall Centre Lennard-Jones Laboratories Keele University Staffordshire, ST5 5BG, UK. Group Leader - Bioinorganic Chemistry Laboratory I am a Biologist (University of Stirling) with a...
  19. C

Hip, you are right, aluminium does not play a role in ANY biochemical process in living tissue - not in plants or animals. We are encouraged to think it is "OK" to have aluminium in our bodies because thanks to human activity aluminium has become available to be taken up by plant and animal...
  20. C

Gherardi's research has recently documented how the particles of aluminium (as whatever compound has been injected, aluminium oxide or hydroxide or aluminium hydroxyphosphate) travel to the brain inside immune cells and accumulate there. Therei is a growing body of evidence that they cause...
  21. C

Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain Zakir Khan, Christophe Combadière, François-Jérôme Authier, Valérie Itier, François Lux, Christopher Exley, Meriem Mahrouf-Yorgov, Xavier Decrouy, Philippe Moretto, Olivier Tillement, Romain...
  22. C

I encourage people reading this thread to listen to Professor Exley's youtube interview (linked above) in which he explains hiis findings. It is not difficult to understand. Do not be put off by the reactions on this thread but read what he has to say about his own findings and make your own...