• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

10 years of exercise induced/chronic brain fog – I’m cured! (90% sure)

Took 4 grams every day, last 8 months, heart rate difference reduction happened gradually during that time. No, may do that in the future. Both mornings and evenings, I may check for differences in the future too.
  2. C

Thanks for the kind words. @Hip Yes, still mix about 4 grams of salt into my drinking water per day, since I've estimated that I only get 1 g totally per day from my food, due to it being unprocessed. Used https://cronometer.com for that. I think adult males optimally should get about 5 grams...
  3. C

Don’t know if this is the proper site/forum for suggestions for brain fog treatment, if it is, then my info may help others. I’m aware that I had fewer/different symptoms than the typical CFS/ME ones. Very short version: 42 year old male, 6'0" going from 140 kilos to 80 in 8 months, plus...