• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

Ahmo that mastcellblog article was extremely interesting. CNS histamine receptor sites. Hmm.
  2. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

If it helps me find answers, obsess away @sarah darwins.
  3. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

Thanks Sarah, it's not just here that there are broken links. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd think Monsanto or some such was hacking MCS sites ;)
  4. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

All the broken links on these pages are so frustrating! Server not found, page not found. Argh. Neither co-cure link works.
  5. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

Hmm. Sounds like they saw Dr. Jones and weren't too thrilled. Guess I will try the other one 1st.
  6. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

We're in Kansas. Thanks though.
  7. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

I was just looking @ those. Anybody ever heard of Donald James M. D. or Peter Seberger Ph. D., M. D.?
  8. Jifmomto8+1

Newbie needing help

Jifmomto8+1 Hello all. I am a newbie with a very sick hubby. He began having trouble 11 yrs or so ago with seemingly random itching only on the tops of his feet or he would get one little hive next to his belly button, just periodically, more especially when he traveled to Mexico on...