• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Sudden onset of leg and tooth pain - advice needed

hey guys I had a full set of bloods taken results that came back was slightly high white blood cells -> 11.8 and raised b12 levels -> 1,580 any ideas what to read from this on why I'm getting bad leg and teeth pain? any feedback much appreciated adam
  2. A

Sudden onset of leg and tooth pain - advice needed

Hey Guys and girls Ive had cfs/Me for the past 13 years. It started with EBV and my symptoms have been pretty constant the past decade. Namely lots of fatigue - needing to lay down most the day / finding it hard to sit up for too long, head pressure, POTS, achiness.... 6 weeks ago I got sore...
  3. A

My experience with Klimas

Is there even an email address to message dr Klimas I just really need her advice on where to go next with this awful condition? Ive searched the internet but can see nothing! she's literally impossible to contact
  4. A

My experience with Klimas

Does anyone have the number for me to contact Nancy Klimas. I have had very severe CFS/ME in the uk with no success and would really like to get in touch with her. Adam