• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. butterfly7

Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little

Thankyou for that post Judy ,its true the little by little , in sufference at this time just from doing too many littles in a row ,so one little would have been better, gotta get some sleep ,so no littles at all for now...all the best
  2. butterfly7

Hard to take anything without overreacting

Could you have salicylate intolerance too ,only thing i can take is iron ,and some cell salts ,all the best
  3. butterfly7

Can Overtraining Syndrome cause ME/CFS?

Well this thing is full on, I forget and get excited and started dancing to some music like i used to then i thought ill just pick up those light weights and do a few sit ups ,i thought i was going to die honestly ,i think ive got it now ,i also have salicylate and amine intolerances ,live off...
  4. butterfly7

Comment by 'butterfly7' in 'things i'd like to do, dammit!'

Ive just come out of 6 months of heck and I can now walk about 100mtres, I also had anemia and iron tabs are helping,so much Id love to do,really think this is a spiritual thing too though and leaves me with plenty of stillness to look at myself.....Jesus has been my saviour throughout and I...
  5. butterfly7

Sun and sea,

Hi I was very active before this ,but started to notice about 3 mths before it really kicked in that the sun and sea and heat really knocked me around ,Im having trouble sun sitting although it was to long the otherday, I forget about the pacing thing sometimes .Anyone else ?
  6. butterfly7

Onset associated with Exercise ?

Ive always been a fitness freak ,and noticed the last yr was harder and had to pull back ,had a tooth out and a crazy sore throat virus with raging fever and bang been really crook and fatigued going on 6mths now... cant wait till its over the cfs I mean lol.....
  7. butterfly7

Talking wipes me out.

I am buying some nice cards to send to people today by the artist Monet a 30pack anyway to let them know Im too tired to talk <I think its all the emotional stuff or if you are talking about the illness or but also just lack of oxygen....
  8. butterfly7

Article: "Acupuncture Heals Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"

My husband is studying acupuncture, 2nd year so I am his guinea pig ,anyway just had a nice treatment for calming ,love that guy ,poor fella has to do everything now ,uni ,cleaning ,dog walking ,my family have been great ,,,LOVE Em :)
  9. butterfly7

It's all about the pacing...

Was doing the pacing thing yesterday and going so well ,getting lots done as there is always something that needs doing ,my hubby is back at uni so carried groceries etc etc,had to wait up late for him to get him from the train ,i was stuffed did way too much even though i was having lie...
  10. butterfly7

Goodmorning fellow pacers glad i logged on ,so much id like to do today ,but i see i need to leave some for tommorrow and get the priorties today ,talk about delayed gratification, lol, well i hope everyones day is reasonable with the hope of some joy and wonder and happiness also...:D
  11. butterfly7

Hi little Blue stem,Im off to see a gp that has special interest in it early august ,have been taking homeopathics also,they say it can take 12mths with that,my poor mum has had it 12yrs ,she had the mozzie influence ,dont know if that is true for me yet too ,man can barely type have to leave it...
  12. butterfly7

Hey Tired Sam I will look at the link on pacing ,I feel alot like you do ,at first i didnt know what it was and tried to keep going my whole body felt like lead ,,Thankyou for the info :)
  13. butterfly7

Hi Rahmama, Thankyou, I may try it Ive spent alot of money on different supps and they usually always just hurt, had food intolerance all my life and now live off 10 foods , can only eat green beans cooked and a small handful iceberg lettuce sometimes , i guess im getting some c as im still...
  14. butterfly7

I cleaned my bird cage yest and went to help disadvantaged kids learn reading ,Im crashed today and Ive got to go get food etc ,going to have a mag bath ,what mag supp is the best for us creatures, I usually find all minerals and vits cause me pain.........help
  15. butterfly7

PEM - what's caused it this time?

Im sure theres something spiritual going on with it all ,talk about slow one down to gods pace,if I have a negative thought my heart jumps and i experience a slowing of my central nervous system ,of cause it was just to remind me that I Love and Accept myself just the way I AM.....
  16. butterfly7

PEM - what's caused it this time?

All very interesting, thought i might have been going bonkers....
  17. butterfly7

PEM symptoms at the exact moment I don't need them - BEDTIME... any ideas?

im yet to get any proper help ,i hope that you work yours out...........
  18. butterfly7

Has Magnesium CAUSED muscle pain for anyone here?

The magnesium baths is all i can do
  19. butterfly7

PEM symptoms at the exact moment I don't need them - BEDTIME... any ideas?

Hi can anyone please help me to understand this I read the first post and that is similar to what I experience, i used to be able to walk ,bike ride ,weights etc now im lucky to do a few stretches and stroll arounds my back yard ,its like my when heart rate rises even slightly i get that...
  20. butterfly7

How do i trust?

Acceptance is paramount ,I am 46 and led a very active life ,I pray one day to be able to swim in the ocean again, walk in the woods ,the thing about this thing is that it really slows you down and you start to notice life for what it is, truly miraculous and the opportunity to create love and...
  21. butterfly7

How do i trust?

Hi trickthe fox are you sure you dont have salicylate and amine intolerance if so olive oil will upset you i can only tolerate ricebran i too only eat 10 foods but am very thankful for them ,As Louise Hay dosent have a specific affirmation for cfs, chronic diseases is ,I AM WILLING TO CHANGE...
  22. butterfly7

Anyone heard of salicylate intolerance?

Ive had salicylate and amine intolerance since a teen im 46 now, I am now down to about 10 foods, can only eat these day in and out but am very thankful for them ,i have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and now this cfs it crept on about 6 mths ago and after a mystery virus with raging sore...