• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

muscles lost weight lost

tim roberts study http://www.fatiguereviva.com/CellularMalnutritionTimRoberts.pdf
  2. M

Ears ringing?

beside ringing ears anyone with sensitivities to noises, sounds, gardnres are worst with machinery, also if someone chew like nutts or even going to restaurants is almost imposible seem overload is too much, thnx
  3. M

Ears ringing?

Stone same here identical as you said. My startedright after taking high dose ABx Levaqen which only made symptoms worst Its either some damage to ear drum nerve by virus (herpes) or due to ABx ..hopefully stem cell take care of this and other issues
  4. M

H2S is cardioprotective but impairs sympathetic flow

good post diesel but its too much for my brain to help answer it :-)
  5. M

Dr. Chia Produces New Form of Oxymatrine

Timaca, i saw you have greatly lowered your coxsackies levels on Oxy, i have lots of them too and will start oxy today and from reading your post you took them long time over 1 year< are you still taking them?
  6. M

Stem Cells

Ben, good luck buddy and thank you for posting ur experience. Same thing I can say about kidness and professinalism in hospitals in thailand. They saved my life overthere after I really bad reaction to some street vendor local food. Also from my friends living there I know little bid about...
  7. M

Stem Cells

I dont post much but my 2cents here, one thing I noticed is that there is no group like cfs ppl wheteher is MS or Lupus etc that seems to never agree and often attacks each other and always find some "apples that stir the apple pie" to the point that blog becomes unfriendly etc. no wonder no one...
  8. M

Stem Cells

next month dr cheney sends another 13 to 14 patients to panama/costa rica for treatment stem cell. dr from panama i last week ( i got lucky got him on the phone for free for 1 hr :-) imagine that)says they had total of 60 patients in Costarica and panama not counting dr cheney and had great...
  9. M

The Hammer - Vistide and Dr. Peterson

hvs, yes i was wondering if you have redone your vo2 max too? should be more than 28 last time you had I supposed, Im still amazed such a quick improvment, great!!!
  10. M

Moving to Private Group

Joey and all, i think those ppl are smoking weeds or something. first of all i think they are either working with prohealth or something trying to keep ppl sick not get better so ppl keep bying this bullcrap medicines supps what ever it is..i would not worry about it..they are just jelous or...
  11. M

Stem Cells

from what i heard dr cheneyes patients don't get immune system destroyed at all, they dont do that there like you would do in transplants or others....they just infuse new stemm cell from their own body or you can get new cells from blood after baby is born instead of throwing away the cord...
  12. M

Stem Cells

Molly29, Sounds very logical to me, sounds like correcting corrupted terrain is most important than anything else. thank you for sharing.
  13. M

Mark K

14. M

An ME free blog - mostly. Italian and travel, my joys.

Hi Katie, travel used to be my passion until I got sick that can not travel more than to the store or bank and this really takes out so much energy. I want to get better and travel as I did before all over the world.
  15. M

Japenese researchers claim diagnostic test discovered

bakercape Do you have a link even in japanease? I can read it with friends help.
  16. M

Tinnitus

Hi Mia, I have experienced tinnitis from early on with this disease process as well. About month after got sick and took Lavaquen atb next day ringing ears started that never goes away. Sometimes more sometime less, go figure..
  17. M

I've been seeing the same doctor for NT and chelation

Hi, it is correct. Im very sick just in 1 year i lost 40lbs. used to be very athletic 235lbs now down to 185, lost most of my muscles tissue and possibly bone tissue. I stop testing for any virals anymore coz any test I do ( and i did a lot) every virus comes up except HIV.Imagine to have all...
  18. M

thanks Mike my message somehow showed up after yours and i posted 3 hrs ago..hitting bed now goodnite
  19. M

Kim, they are by Source Naturals no side effects David, Im originally from Europe by now and last 20 years live in USA, however, b4 got sick Agust 2008 I used to travel every year to Poland, Germany Asia etc. I live in california/las vegas since i like warm but its interesting joey mentioned...
  20. M

thats very ineresting Mike, Dr Robert Zieve in Prescott AZ that Joey mentioned on one of his post also quit his hospital jobs and started NT practice helping ppl. He also was head of ER in Phoenix I believe. BTW I want to say thanks Mike for advise 2 months ago when I was sofa riddden every...
  21. M

BigDreams Treatment

right, i think it can go both ways guys..
  22. M

BigDreams Treatment

It makes sense Mike!
  23. M

BigDreams Treatment

bigdreams87, Mike this is I never mentioned to anyone except a dr. but for last few months (8) after i was already sick i noticed those red/white spots all over my hands. Today there are still there but almost gone. One dr said bad blood circulation, another said something to do with sweat...
  24. M

BigDreams Treatment

Here is a ery interesting story. In 2002 a very popular dancer (world class) MICHAEL Flatley, came down with mystery illness (sounds fimiliar?) mystery virus that had plagued him for three years. After 3 yars he recovered using energy healer, I gues that would be neural therapy? here is the...
  25. M

My general thoughts

Cort, I dont know how to make hyper link or not sure how you call it, but this is fascinating take a look, a good virus that kills any bacteria that does not respond to even strongest antibiotics. just amzing ...
  26. M

My general thoughts

Ithink here is a good example of why so many ppl including Mike got bed ridden, POTS heart issues, OI etc... part of it ME/CFIDS its called DYSAUTONOMIA, i heard the dr david cannom saying can get from physical trauma injury to brain or infection to brain, this would explain FibroMS in many...
  27. M

Patient 2 - my experience with neural therapy

Patient2, Now when I think back, before I got full blown CFIDS in 2008 after food poison, I had 4 months prior weired OI when I would get up and also when I drove a new car I had to open windows all the way down coz cold not take the smell of new car chemicals. Few years before when I had...
  28. M

very good point Cort!
  29. M

My general thoughts

here is just a small part of dr cheney 9 months stem cell follow up I got email from their clinic: "Windows Live™HomeProfilePeopleMailPhotosMore ▼Calendar Events SkyDrive Groups Spaces Family Safety Mobile Downloads Office Live All servicesMSN ▼Home Autos Games Money Movies Music...
  30. M

I saw that on one site "The autonomic nervous system is the "automatic" or "unconscious" nervous system. It controls and regulates virtually all of our body functions and systems, such as blood pressure, pulse, body temperature, breathing, sweating, bowel function and sleep patterns. The...