• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

New Rituximab ME/CFS open-label phase II study with rituximab maintenance treatment

I will I have an appointment with Dr. Kogelnik at the end of January. I will try to find out and post here.
  2. U

Article: Corinnes FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT WITH DR. PETERSON

Insurance Reimbursement for Gamma Globulin I have taken Gamma Globulins 25g/month for 5 month. Dr. De Meirleir prescribed it to me. He prescribed it to me although I did not have any IGG deficiency or IGG subclass deficiency. he said it would help to lower my viral load. I do not know, if it...
  3. U

Stem Cells

GMA worked with Dr. Cheney, when they decided about the markers that where tested for. I think one goal of the study design, was to keep the costs for the patient as low as possible, so that as many people as possible can participate. With their budget, they will not be able to make a...
  4. U

Stem Cells

The date of the e-mail is: 7/11/08. I will respond to your other questions as soon as I know the answer.
  5. U

Stem Cells

My Dr. at [name removed] said, that they have been sending some patients for stem cell for up to 6 years. [name removed] said, that 1 out of 5 had an extremely positive results. The other 4 out of the 5 got a little bit better. He definitely recommended the Panama treatment to me. I think they...
  6. U

Stem Cells

I can contact [name removed] for the exact list of tests. * offers at their clinic [name removed] stem cells. I think they collect them from ones own body fat, send the to [name removed], where they are expanded and reinfuse them in the patient. I do not know about the Mexico clinic. I...
  7. U

Stem Cells

Stem Cell study for CFS!!! Hi everyone, To give you summary of what happened so far, I will quote what we wrote to the patients of the August 23rd Panama stem cell group, asking for their participation in the study: To give you further details, I quote an email, that I received from [name...
  8. U

Stem Cells

Dr. Cheney's preliminary experience with stem cell treatment available! Hi everyone, Ann Cavan and I have sent an email to Dr. Cheney telling him about our interest in his stem cell research. We asked him for a summary of his knowledge to date about stem cell treatment and also about the...
  9. U

Stem Cells

Great info Ben, thank you for sharing. You have my support! Best, David
  10. U

Stem Cells

Cell Dose? When I talked to Dr. Tribaldos from the Panama Clinic 3 weeks ago she told me that there would be the following doses of stem cells: 3 infusions of 6million mesenchymal stem cells and 3 million CD34+ cord cells (all expanded) 1 infusion of one unexpanded cord blood unit. Is it...
  11. U

Stem Cells

I think it is important, what exactly they put in us. Hi m0joey, first of all: Thank you for getting a sample. I appreciate it. I also think that you are right about the point, that the clinics know about our broadcasting tendencies. It would be definitely not good for the clinics to make any...
  12. U

Stem Cells

I think all Jeanne Loring would be able to tell us is, whether those cells are really CD34+ and mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord. I think Dr. Loring does not want to go the official way, because the stem cell clinic could just send her the right cells but give patients...
  13. U

Stem Cells

Hi, Anncavan and I also attended the stem cell meeting. They had really smart and high up stem cell researchers talking. I think they said, that we don't know, whether they give us in the clinics, what they are claiming. I think they also mentioned, that embryonic stem cells have been proven...
  14. U

Stem Cells

Lyme needs to be treated before getting stem cell treatment. My Doctor said, that in patients with Lyme disease the Lyme infection should be treated with antibiotics before going for stem cell treatment. Also Dr. Tribaldos from the clinic in Panama told me that stem cell treatment is probably...
  15. U

Stem Cells

Is Dr. Cheney trustworthy? Because I suggest relying on Dr. Cheneys opinion about the credibility of the Costa Rica Panama Clinics and relying on his report to estimate treatment effect and risks I would like to seriously ask the following question: Is Dr. Cheney trustworthy?
  16. U

Stem Cells

TCMNET and Tico Times article are wrong! I just read the article on tmcnet it appears to me like TCMnet just posted this article from the Tico Times which was wrong and has been corrected by now. I come to this conclusion because in the first line of the tmcnet article it says: "Jun 04, 2010...
  17. U

Stem Cells

Molly also contacted me about the group rate. I am very grateful for her offer. I think it is great, that she uses her regained vitality to help us. I would love to go myself for stem cell treatment. In post #315 I told you about some of my thoughts. In addition to my thoughts in that post, I...
  18. U

Stem Cells

autoimmune desease after pregnancy? First of all, I also want to wish you all the best dipic. From what I so far, it seems like you are doing the right thing. Go for it, I would love to see you get better! --------------------------- I also want to share some information on jenbooks post...
  19. U

Stem Cells

Some of my current considerations regarding the treatment I feel like this stem cell treatment is right for me. However, for two reasons I will wait for a view month or a year or so until I try it: I want to wait until Dr. Cheney offers a detailed report of his 1 year follow up with...
  20. U

Stem Cells

reading article "Cord blood in regenerative medicine: do we need immune suppr... I studied this scientific article (Publishing date: 30 January 2007), that I received from a doctor of the Costa Rica/Panama Clinics. From reading the article, I get the impression that treatment with cord...
  21. U

Stem Cells

Costa Rica/Panama answered my questions regarding safety of treatment Hi everyone, In post #227 I told you that I would get in touch with the clinics in Panama/Costa Rica and Germany and ask them about their experience with the umbilical cord derived stem cell treatment. I only asked questions...
  22. U

Stem Cells

I asked my practitioner at GMA this question. The answer was: "And yes we can order his (Dr. Cheneys) cell signalling factors for you and do his stem cell prep protocol".
  23. U

Stem Cells

More information about stem cell treatments I have been reading this thread for a while. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable info. My doctor at Gordon Medical talked with me about stem cell treatment. He keeps in touch with Dr. Cheney and also with a doctor in a Clinic in Panama. My...
  24. U

Dr. Chia Produces New Form of Oxymatrine

The website credit card payment does not work. I contacted the customer support and this is what they replied within one hour:
  25. U

Dr. Chia Produces New Form of Oxymatrine

Ordering did not work for me I had the same expirience as "kolowesi". I contacted the customer support.