• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. znahle

Solve ME/CFS Discovery Forum 2017

Thank you Groggy Doggy you are speaking my language... - I understand the injustices in this space but I am never an 'injustice collectors'. I am a doer we do things, we change things and we alter the status quo based on a prioritization scheme and a clear strategy... - I am very sensitive to...
  2. znahle

Solve ME/CFS Discovery Forum 2017

Greetings all, has been a while...best wishes to all my friends here. We are very fortunate to do so many things despite our limited resources. A little about SMCI below Alvin2 and Bander, we fund promising research around the world and also conduct our own research investigations towards...
  3. znahle

Chris Armstrong's presentation for Solve ME/CFS October 20 2016 (metabolomics)

Excellent job by Chris Armstrong yesterday at the SMCI webinar... these are very sense concepts and the work is very promising and important. Keep pushing forward,Chris, and hello everybody. Z
  4. znahle

UK ME/CFS Research Collaborative (CMRC) Annual Science Conference 2016

Hi friends, I wanted to clarify this once and for all and I regret I did not do it before :( so forgive me As I mentioned earlier "the meeting organizers were very professional and there was indeed a variety of opinions (sometimes opposite) but all discussed in a professional and civilized...
  5. znahle

UK ME/CFS Research Collaborative (CMRC) Annual Science Conference 2016

Hi Friends, Greetings from the UK...I participated in the CMRC meeting this week. Thank you all for mentioning and posting on that meeting. In all my talks, including the recent one in Newcastle, I include a section I call "the No spin Zone." I have uploaded those slides from Wednesday...
  6. znahle

Dr Hanson Solve CFS webinar transcript, Sept 2016

Hi AndyPR, thank you for producing this transcript, friend. I should visit this great forum more often but I am just seeing this right now and wanted to say thank you. This is helpful to many to read and see in this format. Best, Zaher
  7. znahle

Live tweeting from IiME conference, Friday 3 June 2016

My dear Sasha, I was flying blind on faces at the meeting because I still don't know the corresponding screen names on Phoenix Rising...why did you not grab me? I know now you were at that dinner! so wonderful to have been in your company. Excellent meeting! the only one I could match is...
  8. znahle

April 2016 Letter from Dr. Zaher Nahle

Hey Sasha...hi Guys. GG - please shoot me an email at znahle@solvecfs.org when you can or to our biobank coordinator, Veena (vmanohar@solvecfs.org) Z
  9. znahle

New VP of Research at Solve ME/CFS Initiative

Hey folks, I want to share with you my short essay about my experience with patients. I heard what you said before and I wanted to start at the source and head your advice. Thank you for that advice. And let me plug here too Simon (great analysis by the way S n S), This is out now in one of...
  10. znahle

Thank you all and forgive me for being concise these days...still moving in and all over the place right now but I wanted to make sure that I say hi at least...but I will be a regular on your forum and I look forward to bouncing ideas and doing this together (thank you bob catly and...
  11. znahle

love this group!!! ...thought I will drop in and say hello to you guys. And, Simon, where do I sign up for PR's highest honors competition? between you and me, I am happy just being here on your forum, that is distinction enough, friend! Looking forward to collaborating with you all and learning...