• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. zooii

Extremely tired/sleepy Hydrocortisone

I might have written here Before, but you seem to have lyme disease. The doctor you Went to does not know much about lyme and his testing is not sensitive enough. He is using so many as guineau pegs including me! I paid loads of Money to him and did not get any help at all. He just steals Money...
  2. zooii

Video: "Understanding and managing CFS in an interpersonal context" (Alison Wearden, psychologist)

Hi, I got fibromyalgia and Me/cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) diagnosis 16 years ago and have been mostly bedridden since then with terrible pain syndromes etc. I saw you went to Meirleir and I have done so myself. I paid loads of money to him and his lab for blood test and got no treatment at...