• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dazey

problems with walking. Possible causes?

@LaDiDa I'm doing Freddd's protocol and developed very stiff muscles, so much so that I could barely walk. Magnesium citrate (and glycinate) powder stopped this so I'd obviously developed a serious deficiency. I had been taking magnesium citrate pills but obviously wasn't absorbing much of...
  2. Dazey

Anybody else using DIY transdermal B12?

I've been using @ahmo's method of Bluebonnet 5,000mcg drops mixed with skin lotion. It worked well at first, but after about a month I noticed that some of my symptoms were gradually returning. From what I've read on this site, I came to the conclusion that the methylB12 was degrading even...
  3. Dazey

Questions about Fredd's Active B12 therapy

I was perturbed to read Jarrow B Right contains folic acid (since I've been taking it for quite a while), so I just checked the label on my current bottle and it doesn't contain any. I bought mine from amazon.co.uk and the label on their listing does state it contains folic acid. The label on...
  4. Dazey

Methyl-Folate worsened shortness of breath, anxiety, irritability

Hi @Tor I can't be of any help to you with genetic testing, but I hope you find the answers you need (it sounds like you're well on your way). Keep us updated won't you? Good luck!
  5. Dazey

To save you some time, here's a couple of up-to-date guides to Freddd's protocol l've found very helpful (a big thank you to @ahmo and @sheclimber :thumbsup:): @ahmo's guide: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?entries/a-guide-to-freddds-protocol.1618/ @sheclimber's guide...
  6. Dazey

I'm so glad my post helped @Tor! :) The sentence I've bolded really rings a bell for me because that's exactly how I've felt for years! My psychiatrists/psychologists refused to listen though. :mad: I'm not sure exactly how long I've been doing this because I didn't keep a diary at first...
  7. Dazey

Hi @Tor :) I'm a newbie here but have been lurking for several months. I've suffered most of the symptoms you described in your first post for most of my life (I'm middle aged now) and wanted to let you know that I've found significant relief from following @Freddd's active B12 protocol (found...