• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Can someone help me with my oat test (organic acid test)?

Can someone please tell me if organix acid test (OAT TEST) can tell you if you have methylation issues? And can someone here look at my oat test because it says I'm low in vit c, coenzyme 10, and vit b2 (riboflavin). Does this mean anything? Also, I have very high serotonin and gut issues too...
  2. F

BH4 and the Genetics of ME/CFS

Bump! Please any help or direction?
  3. F

BH4 and the Genetics of ME/CFS

Can someone please tell me if organix acid test (OAT TEST) can tell you if you have methylation issues? And can someone here look at my oat test because it says I'm low in vit c, coenzyme 10, and vit b2 (riboflavin). Does this mean anything? Also, I have very high serotonin and gut issues too...
  4. F

New member: Help needed with genetics and appropriate supplements

Hi- What is the best way for me to post the 40 page doc? I recently had uBiome analysis done and that showed high clostrial species making up more than 60percent of my total stool so I have to balance this out - it's probably causing majority of my issues. Oat test from Great Plains backs...
  5. F

Another thing I'm confused about - how do I know if I'm sulfur intolerant or histamine intolerant? I eat a lot of veggies and broccoli!
  6. F

Hi everyone! Thanks for the REPLYS and feedback. Sorry it took so long to reply to you all. I was very sick and pretty bed ridden but having a better day today. My moods are very volatile and all over the place! I have a 40 page document with my gene expressions etc that is much more intense...
  7. F

Hi - can someone please help me - I'm very confused and not sure if I should use methyl folate, b12 etc.. And if I should use bh4? Please any help interpreting this! Thanks so much!!