• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

EBV related problems

----- I forgot about this post. I was looking for others on Acyclovir. I am still on it an will have my levels checked this week.. In May I still had some reactivation of EVB. The Acyclovir was at 7.85 10 being the high. I added another 500 but that is too much, causes more pain so uric acid...
  2. M

aches, pain in teeth and jaw bone

My teeth always ache before a change in the weather. I do a better job than the weather people.
  3. M

Burning Mouth Syndrome

I had had a burning mouth before I ever heard of FM or CFS. No one could ell me what was wrong. One guy wanted to take a biopsy of it and I got out of there fast. Nothing works except eating and drinking or chewing gum. I have been getting b-complex infections for a year, Dr. Klimas told me...
  4. M

Burning Mouth Syndrome

5. M

Update on Alex3619: in hospital but doing well

Good to hear Alex!
  6. M

Feeling generally better

That one got away from me. I wanted to say that I thought I would be estrogen dominant and I was quite low. I do not see any improvement though from that. I am feeling better and I think that lymphathic drainage is getting the lymph moving. I am still on Acyclovior and do not feel flu like...
  7. M

Feeling generally better

. When I was tested to see what my hormones were up to, I imagined I would be estrogen dominant. (That was a popular diagnosis, promoted by John Lee's books back in the 90s.) As it turned out, I really needed some estrogen. I've used the compounded bio-identical kind for 2 years, but it hasn't...
  8. M

Question for Klimas / Rey Patients

The EM Papper lab at the U of Miami does the best testing of the immune system. I had pages done. My GP here said when I went to him for a lab order that no one does this here. I told him they did not have to, I would overnight it to Miami. Last I knew Peterson was sending his blood there for...
  9. M

Genetically Engineered Foods - tell Congress to support labeling bill

I don't now why it pasted twice...Oh well. I watched last year and it was wonderful. They leave each speaker up for an extea day I think so you won't miss.
  10. M

On April 27th, top food experts around the globe are coming together to light your food–fire! Breakthrough insights. Unknown truths. Join 24 top experts who are changing the food game! It’s true! Among the many remarkable participants, from the comfort of your home, you can spend time with...
  11. M

I have signed and written my Congressmen. It is beyond terrible, GMO' s even in infants formula. No wonder we aer all sick it has been going on since the 70's and slowly creeping into all the food. I read labels like crazy.
  12. M

Llewellyn King interviews Dr. Kenny De Meirleir: ME/CFS Alert, Episode 42

I am Irish and a little French. My mother and aunt had red hair, a lot of relatiities had red hair as well on my mother's side..
  13. M

Identifying Low Potassium Symptoms

Have you been tested for Orothostatic Intolerance? There are quite a few differnt kinfs. www.oiresources.com (hope that is right) will explain all be sure to click the links. I had a tilt table tests that showed POTS. I have the high PB kond and was horrified taht I was to have a saline...
  14. M

Protomyxzoa

[I was found to have bacteria and parasites in my small intestine. Rich Vank suggested Paradex and Candibactin. I did them for six weeks stopped for 6 and did it again. The next test was clean.
  15. M

Petechia - tiny red spots - mainly on arms (burst blood vesels)

I think another name for them is Cherry Angiomas, run a search on that. I started getting them in the last coulpe years...on my stomach. I found a homeopathic remedy for them but does not seem to be doing much good. Well, it has only been a month and it could take weeks. I am not so sure I...
  16. M

Update on Alex3619: in hospital but doing well

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, I miss all your woods of wisdom.
  17. M

Metametrix Stool test

I did the first 2100 Gastronintestional Function Profile with Metametrix without a doctor and the results came to my computer in 2-3 days. They then started taking insurance for this test but I needed my doctor to order the kit. Mine did but he got the resuts not me. Bacteria had showed up...
  18. M

Bob Miller on hunger strike: support him by emailing FDA about Ampligen - decision imminent

I think I have 18 more, if they see it tonight or early morning.
  19. M

New Video on ME/CFS: "MIND THE ABYSS"

You nailed it! It brought back a lot of memories It could be he story of me. Thanks for doing it, I can see how far I have come.
  20. M

flu shots - have you reconsidered this year?

Two weeks after the flu shot 93 I had worst flu ever, it turned into ME/CFS.. I did have an 8 year remission and sick again 4 years ago. I am doing much, much better, thank you Dr. Kilmas. I still have a ways do go but back to sort of a normal life again. I may be being too careful but can...
  21. M

Just My Luck - Parasites

I took Panadex and Candabactin for 6 weeks waited a month and did it again. All gone, no problem did not even have a herx feeling. The first test showed bacteria and the second to check for what kind showed parasites. Rich suggested the herbals. I have no idea where I got parasites or how long...
  22. M

Make Room on Your Calendar 20 Dec for the Live Webcast of the FDA Ampligen Hearing

Thanks Cort fot the tweets, as usual you are telling the story as it should be told...blow by blow.
  23. M

Klimas et al Questions

Dr. Klimas did the same with me, Imunivor first, then Equilibrant. My killer cells went from working at 5% to high normal. I still had some reactivation of EVB and HHV6, I had started mayking antibidies. Acyclovior was added last May. She was fine will all my supplements but raise D and said...
  24. M

Rich Van Konynenburg, a photo montage

Thank you so much for posting this. Margaret
  25. M

can you take immunovir or inosine and ldn?

Yes you can. I do and it was precribed by Dr. Klimas. I don't know if inosine is a good.