• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

NKC function

Oops SOC is your daughter still on inosine? If not is she able to retain her numbers or does the function decrease once off the inosine ? Thx for any help
  2. N

NKC function

Thanks everyone. Think tank r u in remission? My situation is I am in remission with NKC function of 6. but have a daughter with active CfS and NKC function of 3 and another daughter and son that have high titers of herpes 6 EBV and mycoplasma pneumonia AND have low NKC function of 11 and 5. ...
  3. N

NKC function

Can anyone tell me if NKC function should improve after ones health returns and they are in remission ? Has anyone's had their NKC increase after treatment ?thank u. !!
  4. N

nancya

5. N

NKC function

Does anyone have any idea if NKC function recovers after CFS symptoms improve and one is in remission ?
  6. N

Low Natural Killer Cells - is there a protocol?

I am trying to find the same info?????
  7. N

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

We have a phone consult with dr K soon. Does anyone know how he can help low NK function
  8. N

Has anyone visiting OMI (Kogelnik, Kaufman) and taking Rituximab had any significant recovery??

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope u will be back improving soon. Can u up your dose of Valcyte ? Or do U get die off. ??
  9. N

Has anyone visiting OMI (Kogelnik, Kaufman) and taking Rituximab had any significant recovery??

Hi so glad u are improving. Can I ask how long it took to feel better after starting the colchicine ? O were u on the other ones already ? My 20 year old daughter started colchicine ten days ago and also started low dose valtrex. I am so anxious to know when we might be able to see any...