• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. SunnySky

signs of a low copper deficiency?

That could be true, but it's not misleading when you do have the symptoms of B6 toxicity.
  2. SunnySky

Paleopup, I copy/pasted your fiancée's symptoms to the B6 Toxicity Facebook group to see if the symptoms sound familiar to any of them. One member replied, "Oh my, yes it does. I also started having crackling joints, and crunching in my feet before things got really bad. She needs to stop the...
  3. SunnySky

I hear ya about the pyroluria and taking B6 (P5P) & zinc, BUT, here's a recommendation: Get a B6 lab. This could be B6 toxicity. She needs to have her B6 blood checked. I would do it before she stops supplementing as it quickly returns to normal at the blood level when the supplements are...
  4. SunnySky

Recommendation: Get a B6 lab. Could be B6 toxicity. She needs to have her B6 blood checked. I would do it before she stops supplementing as it quickly returns to normal at the blood level when the supplements are stopped. However, it is stored in the muscles and the nerve damage takes a while to...