• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Starting Famvir

Thanks, I'll look at 4rx.com.
  2. R

Starting Famvir

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/content.php?357-The-Corinne-Dr.-Peterson-Chronicles-Followup-CFS-treatment-ME-CFS-antiviral-procrit It is toward the end of the article listing Corinne's protocol. I am on the generic valtrex from India, also. I don't know how to change the rx.
  3. R

Starting Famvir

Is it ok to take generic famvir? And generic valtrex? Didn't Dr. Peterson say the generic valtrex is ok if not from India?
  4. R

VIPDx tests Covered by Insurance?

Has anyone had success with their insurance company paying for any of the tests offered by VIPDx? I sent for a test kit for XMRV serology and culture, Immune Profile 1, Cytokine Inflammatory Profile, and Human Herpes Infection Profile. Now, I'm nervous ( cost $1750 for all) that insurance...