• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Pituitary and Thymus

Good luck, keep posting and let me know how it works. You really have to take the whole diet into consideration. If I eat just a couple potato chips I will pay for it. You wouldn't think that one or two bites of something would hurt, but with me it does. I have to be really strict. But it pays...
  2. J

Pituitary and Thymus

Yes, I had some sensitivities to gluten, my sinuses were stuffy a lot. I know because I went gluten free for a year and it cleared up, that was before I got sick. Since getting ME, I not only have sensitivities to a lot of things I didn't before, but they will bed rid me if I eat them. Terrible...
  3. J

Pituitary and Thymus

I agree ukxmrv, mine was an example of what is working for me and to give a platform on which to use. I also agree that gluten and dairy may or may not be exasperating some individuals, but it is a good place to start. I too didn't have food sensitivities until the past few years, after the ME...
  4. J

Pituitary and Thymus

I finished my second round of the pituitary, didn't really notice much?? What I have noticed is that my constant headache is gone and much of my aches. If I eat something I shouldn't I get leg cramps, headaches or the whole body ache. I have noticed the biggest improvement from my diet. It is...
  5. J

Pituitary and Thymus

Here is my update: I did well on the supplements and was feeling real well and then had a bit of a back slide. Started picking back up a bit. Went back to the Naturopath a few days ago. As most people only have to be on the pituitary for 4 weeks, he wants me on them for another four weeks as he...
  6. J

Pituitary and Thymus

trails, I would be happy to post my updates and I hope it helps you and others. First off I want to say that I had already made progress by eliminating things from my diet that were severely aggravating my symptoms. For instance chocolate I found my body started to see it as a toxic invader. I...
  7. J

Pituitary and Thymus

Thought I would give a short update to anyone who is interested. I have been on the pituitary and thymus supplements for about a two weeks. This is the fourth day that I have felt really good. I have energy, my mind is clear, depression lifted, nausea way down, energy up and overall feeling 90%...
  8. J

Pituitary and Thymus

Thank you, I will jump over there and take a peek. Thanks to the rest of you for your comments too.
  9. J

Pituitary and Thymus

New here...... have enjoyed reading from people who - get it... I have been fighting this lovely disease for about 7 years, after a bout with the West Nile. Any way, I just went to a Naturopath yesterday and he recommends desecrated Bovine glands, similar to thyroid treatments. He says I will...