• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

High B12 levels with elevated homocysteine

@Mogwai What supplements do you take? Have you been able to regulate it?
  2. M

I have CFS, fibromyalgia, bipolar,migraines, frequent hives/rashes, food/chemical sensitivies, frequent kidney stones, and rapid/irregular heartbeat. My liver enzymes are elevated as well yet they can not find any signs of damage or fatty liver.
  3. M

I have not started taking supplements yet. I was waiting for all my gene testing as well as vitamin levels from my labs.
  4. M

I am confused as to what might be going on. I have elevated homocysteine levels however my folate is in the high normal range and my B12 is over 1600. I have several methylation mutations. +/+ SOD2 NAT1 COMT MTRR CBS MTHFD1L TCN2 +/- VDR TAQ/BSM MTHFR C677T/A1298C BHMT GSTP1 GSTM1 ACE AGT...