• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

MTHFRSupport Variant Report,geneticgenie, and NutraHacker need help to begin

I m in deed having health problem ,i suffered from extrem mood swing to depression in my early 20 to 40 for some reason i m more stable now, diabetic,hypothyroidism,fatigue .i was witness of several member of ny family including my mum having b12 deficiency .i m just begining to understand and...
  2. J

MTHFRSupport Variant Report,geneticgenie, and NutraHacker need help to begin

Hi everyone, I received the report , read a lot information, but i m very confused and really do not know how to begin, i would appreciate some help thank you METHYLATION ACAT1 rs3741049 A AG +/- ACE rs4343 G AG +/- AGT rs699 A AA +/+ AHCY-01 rs819147 C CC +/+ AHCY-19 rs819171 C CC +/+ BHMT...