• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Probiotics

is it okay to take a prebiotic and probiotic? I've been taking vega
  2. J

Ozone Therapy

What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
  3. J

Respirator for O2/CO2 balance

I might sound daft but what is a respirator?
  4. J

natural anti-viral NEEM

I'm trying it orally (from neemgenie). It's supposed to kill candida, bacteria and viruses. Dr Myhill suggested it as she is having good results with it (with other M.E patients). Got to be worth a try. jen
  5. J

natural anti-viral NEEM

Hi, I wondered if anyone has tried/trying neem? I've been taking it for a week and feel it's having an effect. Just wondered what other people have experienced when taking neem.
  6. J

Temazapam?

hi, i'm curious as to what supplements you take/took to support your liver ? regards
  7. J

Niacinamide info needed please.

Hi Justy, I've been doing the saunas for about 3 months now twice a week. I have gone worse recently so have stopped (until i feel better). Have you tried lufenuron for the candida? dr myhill sells it, it might be worth a try. I have terrible head symptoms dizziness/vertigo and pain and...
  8. J

I always thought that B vitamins were good for anxiety? I was doing a bit better but seem to have gone bad again. I used to rub the vitamin and minerals into my skin (mixed in aqeous cream) but have tried taking them orally (not sure if that's made me worse). Dr Myhill thinks that I may have a...
  9. J

There's no yeast in the biocare multivitamin only soya. I'm not sure what is making me breathless.
  10. J

hi justy, im on dr myhill's protocol and have been taking niacinamide for 4 months. I was taking 500mg but bought some 1500mg from dr myhil (they are slow release) I have gone worse and have been more anxious and breathless. I don't know whether it has anything to do with the niacinamide or...
  11. J

myhill protocol - experiences?

depending on what Dr Myhill finds. I'm spending about 100 a month on supplements regards
  12. J

Hi, Dr Myhill thinks I have a fermenting gut so i rub the mineral drops onto my skin. But I do take the other supplements orally. I have cut down on the D-ribose as i wonder if it makes the candida worse. I did take a treatment of lufenuron for the candida and im gonna try some neem which is...
  13. J

Hi, I'm on dr Myhill's protocol following my mitochondrial function test, which was bad only scored 20% with a 38% translocator blockage. I've been taking the supplements for 4 months and also started doing FIR saunas about 3 months ago. At the moment I would say that i'm worse but Dr...
  14. J

Dr Esther Crawley: Transcript of Presentation: The Future of Research in CFS/ME

Thanks for that! I live in the UK and have suffered from M.E for 22 years shall I just shoot myself now!!!!!
  15. J

Antiretroviral Trial

Hi Is this the same test? My doctor (dr andy wright) has already sent some bloods to america (WPI). He told me it would cost between 300-400 for the test does it test for both? I might appear stupid but what is a MLV. This is all new to me. regards
  16. J

Anxiety, Ammonia, and the NMDA Receptor

Hi I live in the U.K and was reading about ammonia causing problems in the brain. I wondered if you could tell me where I couls get the home testing kits from? As in to test if u have a problem with amonia. What would u recommend taking supplement wise to help this many thanks also can...
  17. J

dizziness and other neurological symptoms

I have tried balance exercises in th past but they never did anything. I do take manesium (through the skin) as well at Q10 and acetyl-l-carnitine. I also take D-ribose, ascorbic acid, EFA's, ,multivitamins and minerals, niacinamide, Vit D and kefir. (been on these for 3 1/2 months now) I...
  18. J

dizziness and other neurological symptoms

Hi, I have suffered with M.E/C.F.S for 22 years. I wondered if other people have the same symptoms as me and if they have found anything that helps them. I have permament dizziness/vertigo and my head is numb (mostly at the top). Also I have buzzing in my legs (pretty much all the time). My...
  19. J

Antiretroviral Trial

Are you being tested for XMRV or is it something else? I'm new on here and am thinking of being tested, so i'm curious about anti-virals. I've been ill for 22 years and have never tried anti-virals. Thanks
  20. J

Antiretroviral Trial

Hi Daffodil, Can I ask as to how come you are taking these anti-virals? have you tested positive for a virus? regards Jen